What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 210.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTfWE5NwFs4?t=43
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

getting rid of Guan Yu's original drumroll E and ult years and years ago
youtu.be/eTfWE5NwFs4?t=43
DOOGADA-DOOGADA-DOOGADA-DOOGADA-DOOGADA-DOOGADADOO

how old is this? I remember playing a lot of smite like 6-7 years ago(?) when it got released on ps4 and even then it looked way different than this

>What went wrong?
Hi-rez

this was the beta/initial release period, it wasn't out on consoles at the time.

I see. I know that feel.
t. DOTARD for almost 2 decades now

Attached: dota beta.jpg (1920x1080, 419.77K)

this

>Hi-rez
have there EVER done anything right?

Every loading screen having teh trans and pride flag.

thats a thing?

They accidentally made tribes ascends class system a bit better after the initial beta feedback....too bad that didn't last

hi-rez are the reverse blizzard, or rather, old blizzard
they have zero originality and all their games are just copycats, but while blizzard used to take something, polish it and make it prefect, hi-rez is just a shittier, cheap, chink knock off for a fast cash in and usually dies after a year
im really surprised actually that SMITE is STILL relatively popular

Also WHAT THE FUCK are the random ass collabs Smite does, like fucking Slipknot or Stranger Things, who the fuck wants to play a game because a band or show collabs with them?

bruh

Attached: hx63tzduyg491.png (1332x752, 334.01K)

Smite is a bit of a meme at this point, the cost of these crossovers is negligible so it's just a way for them to get the game talked about for a week or two and the result slight uptick in playercount

Idk I fucking love Smite.

i somehow do too, despite knowing that its objectively shitty

Slipknot

Smite gets some of the dumbest collabs but I'm sure gem whales are the only thing keeping this corpse of a game alive.

Should've died after season 3. Should've died when they let filthy LatAm players roam free on US servers. Should've been killed when they release broken gods while giving no attention to weaker ones giving and passing them off as filling a "niche" role.

Attached: image0_36.jpg (568x357, 32.47K)

It's just impossible to put down for good for some people, even moreso if you have friends that play it constantly. It's not an amazing game by any means but I keep coming back to play it.

>they let filthy LatAm players roam free on US servers
no fucking wonder game quality dropped so hard compared to beta

i haent played in like 5+ years, did they add any new game modes?

I've played Smite since beta. It's fun. More mechanically complex than League, less autistic than DOTA, streamlined itemisation and fun kits. Not as fun as HOTS but Blizzard banned me for calling mei a fat yellow cow so here I am.

The collabs are fucking dreadful. SMITE used to be about references to mythology but now it has avatar and slipknot. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. Balance is dreadful too and the community is awful, especially the streamers