Yesterday's Starfield Leak

So do we believe this? Maybe i'm taking the dreaming a bit too far, but if modding capabilities and native multiplayer functionality are added in a world that large, with things like Skyrim Together, and Fallout Together, there could actually be some pretty nuts possibilities with this mod wise that actually could mog the shit out of Star Citizen.

Kino is back on the menu.

Attached: LEAK.png (1879x473, 109.59K)

Now THAT sounds like a good game. All the other """""leaks""""" sounded half shit and half good. I do hope the leak about the game being centered around religion is true though. That sounds good.

Attached: 1628641768769.jpg (600x593, 38.98K)

Is it really that hard to rival Morrowind in the choice dept? There was one choice in that game in which house you wanted to lead. Why set the bar that low?

I would certainly hope it's better than No Man's Sky.

>Is it really that hard to rival Morrowind in the choice dept?
dude Morrowind is one of the most reactive rpgs of the 3D era.

"put things like star citizen to shame" hahahahaha CIG's tech is 10 years ahead of Bethesda

I think it'll be good

scam shitizen is rotten garbage cope

>Easily rival Morrowind
Why the fuck do people believe this shit? If you think the game industry will EVER create a WRPG with a budget ever again you're a glue huffing retard

Todd is a Christian Man who donates most of his income, his passion is making video games, he is the last savior of this industry ever since his shackles have been snapped after Microsoft bought them.

I can't believe that I am about to defend Bethesda. CIG's technology is overengineered to hell and back. It seems to be designed to create an infinite length project that will never ship in a final form.

>morrowind
>budget
lol they were at the verge of bankruptcy when they were developing morrowind

lol

Overengineered in comparison to what? There's no other game with these kind of graphics and detail that allows you to freely leave any planet on your ship without loading screens. I think even no man's sky limits your movement when you are entering/leaving orbit
But wait there's more: there's no other game that allows you to walk around your ship and interact with stuff while someone else controls the ship and flies between planets without any loading screens. Star citizen is pure programming magic. It's a bunch of complex as fuck code interacting with highly detailed assets, so it's no wonder that it's in perpetual development. I'm 100% sure that starfield will lack many features of star citizen and that people will be disappointed by that.

Whilst I could believe it putting NMS to shame (although I really hope it isn't a survival crafting game at its core) I very much doubt it's going to put the physics and simulation of SC to shame. It's the one thing the game has, but it does it like no other.

>morrowind
>budget

Attached: 1654556367038.png (766x585, 259.81K)

Attached: 1654560373189.jpg (720x1204, 225.01K)

>put Star Citizen to shame
yeah right heard that one before
>captcha: JPGN2

Attached: odyssey reviews.png (339x385, 168.11K)

>sparse details between COPEious amounts of shilling
>believable
Nah

>voiced protagonist was considered
BULLSHIT ALERT
Todd admitted voiced protag was a mistake in 2016 shortly after the release of Fallout 4.

>real planet sized planets
>10x the size of skyrim

wut?

I think AAA space games are just cursed.

take the Star Citizen pill and don't let Any Forumsedditors convince you otherwise

Attached: star citizen 3.17 flight.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

that's fake and gay, this is real and straight

Attached: Toddsama please I kneel.png (1276x674, 183.5K)

I don't care, I just want to mod it into Xenofucker simulator.

These physics arent even possible lol

This is though.

Attached: 1647311684660.webm (1240x698, 2.71M)

>that UI
Nice webm from 3.12
we're on 3.17 now and a lot has changed
cope and seethe

Attached: flares.webm (800x436, 2.96M)

>Flares
>In space
>with no oxygen
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This post is not in the archives. Thus, fake. Inspect element.