He's bad... because he wants his money back!!!

>He's bad... because he wants his money back!!!

Attached: Ajmrdrleopoldstrauss.png (1046x815, 1.26M)

Because he's a kike

He's austrian, all germans are evil.

He's not evil, the true evil is the capitalist society that has created him and allows him to prey on the weak.

He lends you money knowing full-well you'll never be able to pay it back, there's that. Basically setting you up for failure, already thinking about that sweet interest - probably everything you own. Who cares though, game's still not as good as RDR.

He was intentionally finding people who were down on their luck and knew couldn't pay him back. Once Arthur gets TB and knows he's going to die his world view changes. He doesn't want to take advantage of people anymore. It's a personal choice Arthur makes but it's not like the game beats you over the head with a message that he's bad because he wants his money back.

It's still their choice to take the loan, Strauss did nothing wrong.

If a philosophical question (predatory lending) was resolved literally thousands of years ago, you can't be a contrarian about it. There has to be some kind of limit here

and that's ok. you can think that.

Usury is a sin in the eyes of God. Capitalism is our Tower of Babel. We will be punished in the end.

fpbp

Predatory loans take advantage of people in the most desperate situations, there is no benefit to society in allowing this.
These "people" are leeches.

You're part of a robin hood-esque gang, its not fitting to be beating up poor and desperate people for money.

There's a reason civilized countries have laws against predatory lending.

>t. actual jews

Strauss was an allegory for taxation

Nah the main characters of RDR2 are scum, this is very in character.

The strong and smart should take advantage of the weak and stupid, everyone who disagrees is a redditor.

Why can banks do this though?

>The strong and smart should take advantage of the weak and stupid, everyone who disagrees is a redditor.
The strong preying on the weak ultimately results in cannibalization of society and the human spirit.

usury is immoral

That's how you get degenerate, low trust societies.
Your kind of thinking is subhuman.

How about I take a slightly larger loan so I can hire a hitman to make sure that I don't have to pay anything back? I take your money, my killer sends you a letter. It clearly states the terms. You are not owed anything back, and if you disagree, you die. You only have yourself to blame. It was your choice to give out the loan.

They can't in civilized countries. Not after the 2008 recession at least.

Are you gonna keep paying that hitman, forever, to intimidate people??

lol
its true

If you are rolling with a bitch, you a bitch as well. if you are rolling with a snitch, you a snitch as well.

That's literally judenhasse in a nutshell.

What happens when the hitman's contract runs out? You can't hire him forever.

They literally still do this all the time, you ever hears of the phrase "refinancing your house"?
Banks loan out money to old people and if they can't pay it back before they die then the bank gets everything that person owned, instead of it going to their children.
Jews are not gonna pass laws that actually prevent one of their most ancient practices. Usury is a core component of their cultural identity.

This is the type of logic that kept us in the dark ages

Man, who was running Austria back in the mid-late 1800's up until the 1930's?

Attached: korone.jpg (1280x720, 71.25K)

>Usury is a core component of their cultural identity.
As is being a poor pleb drunkard with no responsibility or introspective abilities a core component of white cultural identity.

>He's evil because...because trying to hunt down mass murderers and terrorists is bad

Attached: Milton.png (360x450, 154.76K)

There's no such thing as Austria, it's called Osterreich.

>As is being a poor pleb drunkard
user, leave the Irish out of this

Literally this, lol, same with Edgar Ross in the first game.
I am so tired of games doing the bleeding hearts Robin Hood fallacy 'criminals are the real human beings' schlock.

It's a gamble basically. I'm relying on the loanshit to break the terms at some point. If at any point anyone visits me to remind me of the money I decided that I don't owe, he's breaking the terms that I dictated and the hitman does his thing.

We got a live one right here boys!

Attached: 1652778308304.png (1814x1000, 2.25M)

Where? America? I'm not saying America isn't better than a lot of countries but it's certainly less civilized.

Based

Edgar was based, Milton was a non-character.

he's the same as the immoral members of the gang, just on the other side of the law from them. ross was a bastard who loved being a bastard, ever notice how his partner isn't in the shootout at the end? because he's a good man of the law, Ross isn't.

I don't think John ever did anything bad enough that his actions in RDR wouldn't earn him a pardon.

It's always just been a german state that acted like a special snowflake

this

All usury should be outlawed, die heathen

Attached: knight.png (600x782, 160.55K)

He spent the entire first game robbing people, killing people, threatening people, stealing and frauding people.
You don't have a right to steal from someone just because they have more than you, if that were the case then poorer people than the gang had the moral right to rob from them and kill them and threaten them.
Funnily enough if poorer people turned up at the gang camp demanding their money the gang would have gunned them down.

Why is Any Forums so anti-semetic?

It's about as German as Ireland is English.
So yeah pretty much what you said.

And? Who was running all the industry and banks of Vienna at the time this game takes place?

>Who was running all the industry and banks of Vienna at the time this game takes place?
Germans, mainly.

The irish and brits are a distinctly different people, germans and austrians are the same Volk separated arbitrarily for political reasons.
Germany itself is just a unified collective of various germanic tribes, which obviously includes austrians.

He's bad because he's a jew, simple as'

hes german you idiot

>The irish and brits are a distinctly different people,
No they're literally more similar to one another than Austrians are to other Germans, in ever measurable capacity.

They did have german names, that much is true.

fpbp

He's got quite the face...

Same difference.

I remember him doing jack shit apart from the heist in which he was captured.
I'd say he earned his redemption after bringing the rest of his gang to justice.

>which obviously includes austrians.
Lol, you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. What a surprise. And why use the German word for folk when you already have a word for folk in English, folk (or people).
Some spastic American who thinks he's German or something again, yeah?

Attached: GermanicBlood.png (5519x3336, 2.9M)