Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you, the worst mainstream console in modern gaming history...

Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you, the worst mainstream console in modern gaming history. How do fanboys even defend the shitty hardware and online service? Even the first party titles aren't as good as they were on previous Nintendo systems. Also, reminder that they had to remove trees from a 2011 game in order for it to run on this thing.

Attached: 61-PblYntsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1080, 117.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/61-PblYntsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a handheld, you need to lower your expectations.
Also if you're playing online games you're a fucking normie, modern multiplayer is shit.
It's not Nintendo that's wrong, it's you.

Attached: 1633141524295.gif (220x180, 225.64K)

It's their wrong to charge $70 for new controllers and yet no matter how well you take care of them they will drift days after purchase. Currently every single one of them is drifting. The console is completely unplayable. But Nintendo knows that fanboys will froth at the mouth over pieces of cardboard, that is why they are even more lazy and greedy than Sony right now.

every game looks like absolute shit on this console, jewtendo now charges you monthly to play online even though it's the worst experience imaginable, nintendies will willingly pay on a monthly basis to play 40+ year old games.

anti-nintendo shilling has ramped up recently. can't beat the dead horse of sony anymore? pc niggers were all saying a switch and a pc was all they need, but they've shown their true nigger colors for what they really are.

im pretty sure we are at the point where nobody is defending the hardware itself, even the big fanboys like Scott. its pretty agreed upon that the system is fully carried by its games, and even those would have been better if not for the hardware being such a bottle-neck.

>Currently every single one of them is drifting.
I got mine at launch and they still work fine. When they do finally fail, I can easily open them up and replace them. Can't do that nearly as easily on an Xbox or dualsense.

Hi schizo. How are your inferior ports?

i've got all consoles. i just hate you neckbeards specifically. but nintendo is fun if you have friends. try it sometime.

I have but that was in the WiiU era where Nintendo's party games were actually good. The quality of their games has just completely degenerated in every single aspect since 2017.

PC + Switch is all anyone needs

Nigger neither of my pro controllers drift and my joycons are my main controller. Stop gorilla gripping your property and it won't break. There's also replacements under 50 to 20 usd that are solid tested and well documented on top of the fact Nintendo fixes drift for free. You're just a faggot

Gay reddit meme. Every controller sources the same stick parts from the same manufacturer

>PiiU gimmick
Seriously nigger?

You don't need a Switch if you have a PC

no IP worth a shit, westoid AAA slop, barely a decent party game (except jack) or a convenient way to present it to a party in the first place.
why did you ever get used to this?

Enjoy your buggy emulation, zero online, and no portable console. Most of us have higher standards

PS5 literally have no games.
The switch is not good either, it's "nintento with a virtual monopoly on gameplay so not putting any effort".
But it's still a less bad platform overall

You mean to say "I don't need a switch" not "you don't need a switch".

Glad I could help.

I stopped caring about graphics after the 360 and I don't pay for online. Any other questions?

Meanwhile Xbox has the best backwards compatibility this generation by far. Microsoft clearly has their issues but they are better than Sony and Nintendo right now. That's a fact. No I'm not a pajeet. You're all just consoomer fantards.

OP here. I am primarily not an online gamer but objectively it has the worst online service since the beginning of the online gaming era.

Why do people think owning multiple things is difficult? Is this board really that poor?

>Xbox has the best backwards compatibility
Lol

Nah. Worst was PSN leaking my fucking credit card info and having month-long outages. NSO, for the times I've had it (for free), is merely average.

Prove me wrong faggot. You are literally laughing and proud of being incorrect.

I like it, it's so weak that I can emulate it on my PC while it's still getting games

How exactly would you expect the Switch to handle backwards compatibility when it's a cartridge-based system coming after a disc-based system?

Xenoblade 3 has been looking better than the last 3 Japanese PS4/5 exclusive

Yes, but my point is the the switch can't be the worst console when the PS5 is a thing

Virtual backwards compatibility. It can't even compete with the WiiU in that regard.

Snoy flags are big time mad that the Switch will surpass the PS2 soon.

Attached: 1652641267315.png (830x692, 962.02K)

I've never owned one but I'm pretty sure most xbox discs dating back to the OG Xbox work on any xbox model. It's objectively better than any sony console ever made.

The convenience of portability outweighs all of the downsides of the Switch. Even the ability to play in any room of the house is huge, much less having it for things like business trips. Plus, all consoles have shit hardware anyways, so it's not like that's anything new, and I still have my PC for anything the Switch can't run so the Switch is fine in my book. I unironically wish all consoles were Switch-likes and supported portability.

Enjoy not playing in 4k at 120fps with a dualsense and downloading free games, and dlc

And then you zoom out and the WiiU can't compete with the switch because no games.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/61-PblYntsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg/

You can get control stick replacements on Amazon for like $5. Is it shitty that Nintendo used chink hardware? Yes. They got sued for it at least and they do offer free repairs, albeit on a much slower timetable than just fixing it yourself.

>2022
>the switch is STILL doing this to you
literally get help

>PC + Switch means you don't have a PC
OK retard

/thread

the games look better on emulator lol

poorfag cope. i love my switch, it has many great games.
the 3ds on the other hand unironically 100% sucks

Attached: IMG_20220511_172122_1.jpg (4000x2466, 1.06M)

it's just that rumors of GOW possibly getting delayed made them mad

If you play online or use the portability then you still do. For single player offline games, though, yes, emulation is good enough.

>dualsense
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or offline local connectivity. Something nobody ever brings up for some reason.

>dualsense
Please stop embarassing yourself