ITT: Games that will never get a modern day sequel

It's not fair, bros.

Attached: psx_tombaj_screenshot.jpg (1500x1306, 272.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVeRVU6PkEc
youtube.com/watch?v=BLtJWiwXJwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that an evil video game pig?

this... looks fun

What kind of woman would fuck a pig

This game definitely had an interesting playstyle to it

Why would you want a sequel created by people who weren't the creative minds behind the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=YVeRVU6PkEc

Tomba 1 is so good. It's a shame I couldn't get into 2 at all.

Tomba 2 is my favorite game but faggots around Any Forums prevent any discussion of it because of speedrunning autism

Why the fuck would you want one? The zeitgeist that allowed it to happen is gone forever, it cannot be done well anymore, it's over unironically.

Attached: EHGkCv.png (448x270, 26.55K)

Why is this game so special compared to other platformers? What does it do differently? It’s basically klonoa is it not?

Not even close, it's 2.5D Metroid with quests in one of the best vidya worlds ever

Asiago cheese bagel? YUMMY

I watched an LP of someone playing it, and the game felt very sluggish, and he was constantly backtracking back and forth so I got to bear witness to many, many loading screens, and much inventory management.

I could always wear the pants.

>inventory management
>in tomba

Attached: 7D28A735-4F61-41E7-8B7E-32E22783B7B1.jpg (1134x851, 580.29K)

It's not a linear game, there's no backtracking, that'd be like saying going around a town in Skyrim is backtracking

It's got a fun and surreal world. Kinda like Dragon Ball before DBZ.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkw8u7n6iD1r15usg_540.jpg (540x405, 26.59K)

I can link the videos since they were at the top of what youtube recommended for me. But there were things like an umbrella, and he kept equipping and unequipping that among other things. Honestly, I couldn't tell if the game was jank like Commander Keen, or if he was retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLtJWiwXJwU

Tomba 3 fucking when?

He's retarded, the game's not jank it's just the first game the company ever made so its gonna have some issues

in a different worldline

I hate this worldline. It blows ass.