>$60 price tag + multiple $30 season passes bad
>training stage being used 90% of the time bad
>no single-player content bad
>easy boss fights being the norm bad
>fighting games dying 3 months after release bad

is he right?

Attached: file.png (847x700, 594.62K)

Fighting games? More like Fagging Gays

He's a fake FGC sellout faggot who has irreparably damaged the FGC for a quick buck

Dunno but lets consider the use of the CHINDER CHANGER NIGGER DAGGER

don't buy the characters then? he does understand a free play model just means you pay for each char individually making shit the same price right
then maybe they shouldn't make other stages lag just for some spectacle? you DON'T need a giant dinosaur and 50 clowns in the background you know
don't remember him playing granblue single player stuff.
don't remember him playing granblue single player stuff.
no fighting game will have enough player retention that people imagine, because they are fighting games. fighting games don't need to be moba, fps or br. you will not become a millionaire playing fighting games. half the people who have this stupid ass dream can't even get top 32 at a regional.

>he
That's a women transphobe!

He doesn’t care as long as he brings in new people to play said game job is done the damage afterwards is not his problem because fuck everyone else

">you don't have to ____"
>"you don't need _____"
ah, my favorite phrases

Attached: file.png (512x512, 483.34K)

I really hate this training mode stage slander.

He's going up to bat for a dead genre.
None of those complaints address the fact that fighting games don't get any new blood.
Maybe when there were fewer options on the market, fightan could thrive, but now the game's industry is over saturated with every ADHD pandering genre under the sun. Nobody wants to spend their afternoon getting bodied by a 20 year veteran when they could just load up anything else and actually have a good time.

>None of those complaints address the fact that fighting games don't get any new blood.

Yeah they do. These are Max's own words:

>People say this: "I'm not gonna spend $60 on a fighting game where there's gonna be nobody to play with in like 3 months. I'm not gonna pay $60 on a fighting game just to play arcade a couple times then go online and get my ass beat. "

he's right, unironically
F2P is the future
I'm fine 0 single player content though

fighting games are terrible yes, I think all points are valid here and I would like to add that the amount of time it takes to get good at a fighting game is longer than its average lifecycle, also, the lack of variety even in the 1v1 battles(The only thing you'll play) is puzzling, in party games like smash bros, you can adjust a lot of setting like items and shit, regular fighting games dont even have that
I genuinely believe fighting games are the worst genre of video games

Attached: 1646181159485.png (842x394, 77.1K)

He's a complete fucking retard. Pure unaldutered CONSOOM in human form. He only cares about more dlcs and more games, nothing long term.
The max cycle
>trailer drops, LETS GOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOD reaction time
>milk a discussion on twitch, doesn't interact with his chat, doesn't host other smaller creators
>Make 15 yt video when DLC/game drops
>1 month later drops a "serious talk" where he says he doesn't even enjoy said product
>wait for new product
>repeat
Fuck this dude, fuck his fanbase, fuck you OP
all fields

FROM SOFT SHOULD STOP MAKING GAMES AND THEY SHOULD LET BLUEPOINT MAKE THEM INSTEAD BECAUSE THEY MAKE GOOD GRAPHIX

SONY SHOULD BUY OUT EVERY FAMOUS JAPANESE FRANCHISE AND LET BLUEPOINT MAKE NEW GAMES FOR THAT FRANCHISES

GUILTY GEAR STRIVE IS FANTASTIC BECAUSE IT FINALLY STOPPED BEING ANIME. I HATE ANIME AND IF SOMETHING PANDERS TO MY SPECIFIC TASTE THEN IT'S OBJECTIVELY BETTER FOR IT

IT'S A GOOD THING THAT CAPCOM CREATES GENERIC PHOTOREALISTIC WESTERN GAMES NOW AND TREATS THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE SLAVES. IT ALLOWS THEM TO MAKE THE MOST AMOUNT OF MONEY POSSIBLE. FUCK ARTISTIC INTEGRITY, EVERY SINGLE GAME SHOULD BE THE SAME GENERIC BLOB DIVIDED OF ANY PERSONALITY, ENJOYED BY EVERYONE, AND LOVED BY NO ONE. CORPORATE GREED IS GOOD

TEKKEN IS THE MOST PHOTOREALISTIC FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE. EVERY CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE A REAL PERSON YOU WOULD MEET ON THE STREETS

RPG IS THE WORST GENRE OF VIDEO GAMES EVER CONCEIVED OR CREATED

FINAL FANTASY VII IS THE ONLY GOOD RPG EVER CREATED IN HISTORY AND THE REMAKE IS FANTASTIC

THE WITCHER 3 IS A SHITTY VIDEO GAME WITH SHITTY COMBAT, BORING STORY, SHALLOW WORLD, AND UNLIKEABLE CHARACTERS

Attached: Maximilian-Dood-4.jpg (542x562, 19.17K)

you described every fgc fag just now

Fighting games should be f2p. Shits worse than subscription+buy mmo bullshit

Not really. I'm only subbed to Smug and Brian_f and Clayton. They drop tech, information, good level gameplay and theorycrafting. You're a bug if you think content = screaming at a screen for new content every 2 weeks.

/thread

Fine with the f2p issue being how bad will companies go to fuck overall players

>People say this: "I'm not gonna spend $60 on a fighting game where there's gonna be nobody to play with in like 3 months. I'm not gonna pay $60 on a fighting game just to play arcade a couple times then go online and get my ass beat. "

translation: I don't want to lose at the videotoy because it shatters my already fragile ego. "nobody to play" is the biggest bullshit I have ever seen. unless you exclusively played the biggest kusoge from jp PSN that costs like 90$ where literally maybe like 50 westerners bought it like Nitroplus Blasterz or some shit you will find someone to play. people just want to play someone they can beat simple as.

Attached: this.jpg (617x371, 84.55K)

V only likes him because he said the enword and got away with it lololol

max doesn't play, but he's permanently the news hype guy.
fighting games legit need to go f2p though.

Every single time I play a video game I just internally ask myself "what the fuck am I even doing? I could be reacting to trailers right"

I fucking LOVE telling my life story for 30 minutes every single time before watching the trailer for this newest hot topic video game and acting like watching the said trailer will be the most important event of my life only to forget about a said game like a month later.

Attached: Maximillian & His Sister.jpg (820x719, 95.16K)

>smug
Washed up has been
>Brian_f
Washed uo has been
>Clayton
Literally peak useless combo autism videos for people who don't play fighters

Shut up you little chinger changer 09er. You probably think parries in fighters are epic and cool.

>Daigo repeater

Max was only ever good during the MvC3 days.

Don't move the goalpost
Give me another you before I ignore you

most of his takes are pretty normal and they only seem extreme in the context of the FGC which will slurp down whatever the devs make
>he does understand a free play model just means you pay for each char individually making shit the same price right
>no fighting game will have enough player retention that people imagine, because they are fighting games.
ah yes, the "fighting games are different from other genres" cope

Attached: file.png (629x251, 67.47K)

This guy actually sucks at fighting games.

Training mode stage being selected 90% of the time is beyond boring

Riot has been doing it for more than a decade now and nowadays its much much easier for new players to buy champions and also get free skins. I know the playerbase and the playable characters are nowhere near but you can have a new rotation of free playable characters every week and charge money for new characters if you will but also make them accesible with in game currency. People will always spend money on skins and cosmetics so I dont think thats a problem

>None of those complaints address the fact that fighting games don't get any new blood.
SF6 might. the simplified scheme - no matter what old heads think - could be a potential game changer for most players. even if it's "training wheels" instead of a holistic alternative, letting people focus on fundamentals like spacing and such instead of worrying about inputs or getting frustrated when the the fireball doesn't register is a win. the closer we get to the Arkham games in terms of simplicity-to-depth the better for the genre it will be.

Viscant demolished parries back on SRK (that was a forum before discord exist for you lil zooms btw) before any chink had an opinion on them.
The only thing I'm moving is my dick in your mom's mouth, kid.

Well he's right about Witcher 3 at least.

Don't really care, though i will say there's nothing wrong with the Killer Instinct business model and people were just too dumb to give it a chance
I guess
Sure. Lots of normies only buy fighting games so they can play arcade or story mode. Getting rid of those would be bad for business
Kinda contradicts the previous statement. Having a difficulty selection would be best
Very few games manage a strong following that lasts for more than that, and usually those are e-sports stuff. As long as it's good, there will be some people playing it, but that number will obviously decrease with time