Whatcha emulating? I'm thinking about playing the Pokémon games...

Whatcha emulating? I'm thinking about playing the Pokémon games. I have never touched a single one and I'd like to know if it's okay to play them on release order.

Attached: duckstation-nogui-x64-ReleaseLTCG 2022-06-08 06-09-35.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26o7HqrAzvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yellow, crystal, emerald, platinum, are the core. That order works too. Hg/ss and b/w 1 and 2 if you're not burnt out after.

Wat gaem?

Which one has Red?
Persona

Dragon Quest III. As much as I like the later ones, I miss the somewhat open-ended nature of the original trilogy. Also, on a tangent, emulation has been a godsend over the years and has helped me enjoy vidya again.

Attached: dq3fc_jpn_front.jpg (1500x1020, 652.3K)

Crystal and HeartGold/SoulSilver

Aight. Thanks.

Attached: duckstation-nogui-x64-ReleaseLTCG 2022-06-08 05-40-20.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

Start with fire red or leaf green, then emerald, platinum, hg ss, BW and bw2

>I have never touched a single one and I'd like to know if it's okay to play them on release order.
Yellow, Crystal, FireRed or LeafGreen, Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver, Black or White, Black 2 or White 2.
After that it goes downhill, but X or Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, Sun or Moon, or if you don't give a shit about the story go for Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon, then Sword or Shield, and then Legends Arceus.

>Twilight Princess HD Texture Pack
>Demon Souls at 60fps
>Mega Man Legends
>Shadow the Hedgehog
I love my new GPU and CPU so much
What should I play on PCSX2 since now my PC can handle anything that's on it? Maybe Shadow of the Colossus since that game runs at a flawless 60 fps

Attached: kowUfGM.png (1366x768, 933.55K)

>Revelations Persona
based, the ost is so fucking good, probably one of ny fave in all of vidya

It's actually insane how good that soundtrack is. IS and EP don't even come close to it. Truly ahead of its time

don't listen to the retarded first point
there's no point in playing them all, so you shouls just play the best ones

Attached: pokechad.png (2196x1561, 1.48M)

post*

idk man pokemon stadium 1 and 2 were so much fun

I recognize it because I fucking hated switching from 2D/3D movement to a fucking dungeon crawler.

Hated the controls so much I don't think I made it past day 2 or 3.

Persona 1.

It feels so nice being able to play all of these games that I bought in the past, but couldn't play anymore due to hardware failure. With the strides in PS2 emulation, I can finally revisit some of the classics without them being stupid glitchy messes.

revelations persona? super based, that was the first ps1 game i emulated
haven't really emulated in awhile. there are some things i want to play, but my potato laptop can't run them
based. my memory on the game is admittedly pretty hazy, but i can remember the phenomenal soundtrack very fondly

bamperino

Attached: 1652735082686.png (350x250, 28.84K)

Have you guys ever heard about the evil хyй?

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=26o7HqrAzvE

You know, the shape shifting monsters, that you plug into computers, the evil Хyй. The western version of the tech was announced decades ago, they probably gave up by now