So Any Forums what am I in for? Which class is the most fun?

So Any Forums what am I in for? Which class is the most fun?

Attached: file.png (258x387, 216.04K)

>redditlands
dont bother op play something else

>So Any Forums what am I in for?

A shit garbage story full of woke shit, unbearable feminism and a crap story but fun gameplay

> Which class is the most fun?

Zane

Attached: The Cure.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Install Redux mod

Yeah that's what I figured, I'm just desperate to play a looter shooter and the gunplay looks fun as fuck. My plan was really to put all the character voices on mute and see if the soundtrack is garbage or not.
>Zane
Thanks for the tip I'll try him out.
Just looked it up, the second I saw that it sped up animations it was an easy choice. Thanks user.

Bad performance, worse story, even worse characters, and some alright gunplay. The gunplay is potentially better than 2 but the small enemy variety holds it back. The enemy variety only starts to pick during the end game levels and by then you've probably played 20 hours just to get to the fun parts of this game. 4/10

Attached: 4nTmXZHb.jpg (160x160, 6.78K)

soundtrack is kino

>easy is too easy
>normal is too easy
>have to finish easy mode to be able to play harder mode
was it autism by the devs?

>The enemy variety only starts to pick during the end game levels and by then you've probably played 20 hours just to get to the fun parts of this game.
How is the DLC? Is it like BL1 where you can only enjoy it when you start NG+?
Also speaking of 2 and enemy variety it really does seem to be a problem with these games. Most of the enemies you fight are copy paste "shoot in the head for CRITICAL DAMAGE" crap. In a setting involving different planets and alien creatures you'd think they would be a little more creative with it.
>have to finish easy mode to be able to play harder mode
Reminds me of Force Unleashed. Hated it in that game too.

you have to beat the game once and you can play in the hardest mode without going ng+

terrible writing and some good gameplay
if you're in for solo play i recommend Zane,he's decent but gets even better with the DLC

Does this game have a class where I can just throw down a turrent and fuck off like in the other ones

>you have to beat the game once
yes, was it autism though?

Nothing particularly stands out when playing thru the DLCs, it's just more levels with themed enemy types. There are deffo some DLCs you can play before beating your first playthrough but I'd personally hold off since they're balanced around a Lv50 character.

I harp hard on the enemy variety because BL3 definitely has it, it just misused properly. Each planet has a small pool of exclusive enemies but these levels are way too long, so every planet feels like a slog. It doesn't help that you have to fight the same types of bandits in every level. The designers for whatever reason did not like mixing up the enemy types up that much.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 231123.png (500x500, 306.09K)

Attached: Zane Gang.gif (480x270, 2.21M)

BL3's worst aspect is the story. For the sake of your own sanity, ignore the dialogue, ignore the NPCs, ignore the writing. Just focus on the core gameplay and you'll have fun. I had most fun playing Moze and Zane.

>The gunplay is potentially better than 2 but the small enemy variety holds it back.
The BL3 Maliwan enemies alone btfo everything BL2 brings to the table in regards to enemy variety.

Honestly none of them, it's incredible how none of the skill trees are fun at all. Moze active feels like Salvador or Krieg but somehow worse due to the mech weapons mostly sucking
Complete step back from TPS somehow

>run fast merc
>ineffective shield merc
>heavies that die immediately
>medics
>gunship
No

Elaborate. I felt was whelmed fighting those guys and that feeling turned into annoyance after fighting them 3 planets in a row.

Anyone?

Zane was the most fun to me, but I also like the robot and the mech chick okay, was pretty disappointed with the Siren skill trees in this one

No, but some of the character skills function essentially the same, particularly Zane's doppelganger

pass