Why they have decided to release worst mario platforming game as first mario title for GBA...

Why they have decided to release worst mario platforming game as first mario title for GBA? Why they haven't started with SMB1?

Attached: 1624709683981.jpg (1200x1202, 240.9K)

ESL

SMB2 USA and the remake of MB is the best one though.

smb1 was remade for the gbc, and its peak soul

It was the least popular one so A) They could market it as a brand new game to people too young for the original and B) They could add the most changes to it without purists complaining.

They did SMB1 in GBC. The real question is why did they do SMW1 and SMW2 before SMB3

because smb deluxe is a gbc game and fully playable on a gba

Attached: 61mglv9NpZL.jpg (500x498, 87.65K)

Any of those would be a better choice than SMB2

Attached: 1643482292877.png (1034x898, 90.82K)

LUCKY

SMB2 is the best classic 2d mario game

JUST WHAT I NEEDED

Too bad the tiny field of view ruins it. Otherwise this would be 11/10

Wow, you are so unique and contrarian, and thus so incredibly intelligent and distinguished! Please tell me more about your differing opinions, I'm all wet down there~

yeah it is too bad. it's wholly superior to the original except for that.

It's honestly kind of amazing how disorganized Nintendo was around this time but they still managed to muddle through.
Virtual boy was a disaster.
N64DD was a massive failure. N64 was a crippling blow to their former dominance.
GameCube barely made it out in time to compete with the PS2 and didn't have Mario ready for launch. PS2 would go on to destroy it.
The game boy color was created simply because they needed more time to prep the GBA.
And in retrospect the GBA is kind of a piece of shit, known only for a small selection of original quality games and a heaping of ports (which were novel at the time but why would you ever play them today over the originals)
DS wasn't perfect but damn if it didn't put everything released between 1994 and 2004 to shame. What a save.

Attached: Super_Mario_64_DS_Coverart.png (300x267, 131.35K)

3D shatformers aren't good so weird image choice.

you're so cool

It was the first DS related image in my folder
Here's a better one

Attached: 3949321-bestdsgames(11).jpg (1280x720, 235.19K)

How was I supposed to know how to defeat her without reading instruction? It's physically impossible to pick up something you stand on so it's counterintuitive. What a dumb game.

Attached: boss.jpg (480x319, 47.25K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-11-14_at_12.59.03_PM.jpg (903x508, 68.82K)

damn nigga he just likes a vidya game chill lmao

>her

I downloaded the rom from internet so I didn't had access to instruction.

>GameCube barely made it out in time to compete with the PS2 and didn't have Mario ready for launch.
It had a MUCH better game instead of Mario

Attached: Luigis.png (486x653, 622.1K)

>pink
>ribbon on head
>clearly female voice while saying "this is as far as you go"

That image is cursed
And I'm of the belief that Mario Sunshine was just a few steps away from being one of the better 3D entries as opposed to one of the worst.
Remove the required linearity (shines out of order, no req shadow Mario), give us a blue coin tracker (and let blue coin shines count for story progression) and polish up the shittier aspects of the physics and you've got a masterpiece

Attached: sleepy_cop-1481122067-4926.jpg (600x450, 27.23K)

download the instruction booklet too

Attached: pov.png (720x683, 94.13K)

>DS wasn't perfect but damn if it didn't put everything released between 1994 and 2004 to shame.
What are you smoking zoomer? Majority of their most critically acclaimed games were released in that period.