Playing SqEnix's brand new visual novel with occasional gameplay

>playing SqEnix's brand new visual novel with occasional gameplay
>leader of my party and house
>despite my clear authority, I'm forced to have my underlings have a "tyranny of the masses" to the point where I don't even get to choose what path I take in the game
Easily the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Attached: Triangle_Strategy_cover_art.jpg (316x316, 88.8K)

The game was overwhelmingly mediocre. Nothing will ever be able to live up to FFT or TO

Voice acting has all the emotion of a Easter island head put into it too

Kek. Even the jp voices sounds phoned in and boring. I dont blame them though. The character's personalities except for that tank class with the shield are as bland as a piece of wet paper

Not that user, but ugh, I was hoping this wasn't gonna be the case. I played the demo and it felt, mechanically, like it had a ton of potential. I just hoped the characters weren't going to be as boring as the demo made them seem. Still will probably pick the game up, because even a mediocre tactics RPG is pretty fun for me, but I sorta had high hopes for this one.

>visual novel with occasional gameplay
Are we talking about Utawarerumono? Triangle Strategy has way more gameplay.

the chapters in the demo are probably the most boring part of the game because of all the exposition dump. it really picks up after when you start making a bunch of choices.

when do I get to play? I got a battle 10 min in and now it's been like 1.5 hours of talking

this game outsold 13 transfolk aigis shit lol

because its a good game
dont let these filtered retards tell you otherwise

>Rudolph, whose dialogue clearly favors some kind of folksy rural accent, is spoken in West Coast American monotone
It bugs me so much

>get the golden ending path unlocked
>i have to split my units up
shit i didnt level half my cast

>tyranny of the masses
Fuck off Millcel

Also, you can change their mind by just talking to npcs (although it's not shocking a millcel would exhibit signs of autism).

Legit just keep a crossword book or phone on standby for cutscenes

I love Anna!

Attached: file.png (884x1180, 795.59K)

>millcel
What does this even mean

Just because they are not quirky one note anime characters does not mean they dont have personalities

Act Twice is easily one of the most useful personal skills in the game

second best game of 2022 so far.

So, which one is it? Best game ever or AGGRESSIVELY MEDIOCRE?

I am aware that the game apparently isn't really meant to come close to FFT's job system or TO's somewhat more borked version of it, but, outside of that, how's the game? Is the story good?

Why didn’t you fags play the demo before bothering spending $60 on this boring shit? And by the way Octopath traveler was one of the worst JRPGs ever made so what the hell got your hopes up for this?

Characters are mostly preset but you can spend resources to upgrade the ones you like

It’s just boring and frankly bad, same as Octopath Traveler. Derivative as fuck but omg the le heckin graphics!!!! It’s like old JRPGs but they put heckin blur and bloom everywhere so now it looks amazing!!!

You can turn the bloom off, game looks much better without it just like every other game with bloom

Damn, shame the story and characters are bland and the gameplay is nothing special.

Attached: truth.png (720x531, 693.33K)