"Get good"

"Get good"
More like spend hours autistically memorizing the bosses moveset

Attached: 550x696.jpg (550x696, 71.46K)

seething autistlet

Bloodborne is so casualized you don’t even need to do that. You can parrystagger half of the bosses to death, the other half can’t do anything if you dash behind/under them.

>hours

acquire proficiency my dude

the locked on dodge has like a billion plus frames
plus you can farm for 20 vials in minutes
giving up is not an option

get good

What about that giant werewolf thing in the chalice dungeon. It murders me.

Bloodborne is literally designed for you to fight like a retard

Mash r1 and half the time you'll break a limb and can mash more

Or mash until you take 1 hit and immediately heal the lost health back with rally then dodge two times and repeat

Attached: 1654721830938.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

>memorizing
bro literally just press dodge when the enemy is about to hit you

The only boss I had a frustrating time with was blood starved beast. Which seems to be one of the easiest for everyone else.

Yeah, one of the harder ones. Dash behind it when it claws at you and heal a lot while trading blows. I used up all vials but beat it first try.

>Bloodborne is literally designed for you to fight like a retard
>Mash r1 and half the time you'll break a limb and can mash more
>Or mash until you take 1 hit and immediately heal the lost health back with rally then dodge two times and repeat

Hey I said something extremely similar to a guy who was saying how these bosses are 'so orgasmic and like a beautiful dance when fighting them'. After, he responded with the biggest freakout I've seen in a long time on here lol

And then you get hit by another hit that you didn't take into account and thus dodged on the wrong fucking direction.
And then try again abd get killed by another combo
And then repeat ad nauseam hoping that you don't make a tiny timing mistake and get killed in 2 hits.

Fuck this

Bloodborne might be the easiest souls game after Gascoigne (who is pretty much the tutorial boss to teach you about the pace of the game)

That's my biggest gripe with nu-Souls games. Used to be, you were actually expected to be able to defeat a boss during your first try if you paid attention and took your time. Now the bosses are designed around the idea your first 3-5 tries are going to be solely to learn its moveset and you're expected to die and try again over and over. Bosses went from the capstone to the cool immersive level beforehand to the focus because retards masturbated over Artorias/Gael for years.

Until yesterday, I had never beaten Abhorrent Beast. It frustrated me, and I could never understand its moveset. I always cheesed it with poison and projectiles.
Yesterday, I was doing the dungeons yet again (sixth or seventh playthrough) and it killed me the first time I went in, then the second.
There's a summon right outside it's door, I could have used it and moved on. Instead, I overcame the last challenge the game posed for me: I got good and beat it fair and square.
Now, why can't the rest of you whiny faggots do the same?

Attached: 1654175316919.gif (160x160, 810.59K)

>stay at medium range far away to not get hit not far away to make it run
>when you see enemy attack run far away
Now you know a part of the bosses movement without being punished.

Congrats, you basically summarized how experience in life works.

Good points.

This is considered "being good at video games" for the crowd that gets relentlessly shitstomped every time they try online multi

>redditfrog

>get in medium range far enough from close attacks close enough to not maie boss run
>when boss attacks run away
You now know how to learn a part of the bosses movement without punishment.

>frog

It's never going to stick, because it's simply not true.

you are a fucking idiot
stop talking

We don't talk about bed of chaos though.

If you don't want to spend hours memorizing movesets, you can always just spend hours grinding levels instead. A difficult boss becomes very easy after you've gained 10+ extra levels.

>enemy telegraphs attack
>spam dodge
>spam R1
rinse and repeat

> Run away
> get wrecked by 1 hit dashing attack

The attack patterns don't take hours to study you should know it by the third try

Then what's the fucking point of the game?

This game litelly has "press to not take damage" button

t. Radagon

Go back

>hours
if you need to spend hours on every boss to kill it . you should play whatever shit genre you like . those games aren't made for retards like you

Not being able to recall attack patterns is a skill issue btw