As a proud gamer of color, I am deeply offended that there are no RPGs with a predominantly African American cast

As a proud gamer of color, I am deeply offended that there are no RPGs with a predominantly African American cast

Attached: 1651804510847.jpg (678x452, 53.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurion:_Legacy_of_the_Kori-Odan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's multiple tho

Unironically a kino cosplay. You wish you had half their confidence to pull it off, cumskin. Yosuke and Kanji-coon are based.

What would it even be about? Collecting welfare checks, smoking crack, raping anything with a pulse?

>proud to be a nigger

Attached: 1632604026772.png (399x300, 108.15K)

> you wish you were a nigger
That’s where you’re wrong, bucko

these fellas look swell

i dont like poc but that Yosuke is 10/10 kino

Attached: file.png (612x513, 389.96K)

20 minutes before this picture was taken they were all pushing random Asians down the stairs on the subway

Anime is the true universal medium. But somehow escapes the clutches of too much globohomo (unless it's traps).

So make one.

Can you even read you illiterate cumskin?

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but unfortunately you will always be a nigger.

always liked this cosplay

Shut up nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurion:_Legacy_of_the_Kori-Odan

t.

Attached: Anon.jpg (493x622, 22.61K)

Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

An autistic lack of self-awareness is not the same as confidence, niglover

you've not left your home for years now timmy
don't act like you know what confidence even is if the only people you talk to are mom and pop

Shut the fuck up you bitch ass nigga.

Attached: 1649941365008.jpg (1200x1600, 1.03M)

I don't have a problem with blacks cosplaying; That black Rin Tohsaka anons post sometimes is really hot. The chicks are way too fat here though.
Yukiko is not obese!

God damn those people are fugly

Fucking make one then. Why do you expect the white man to do everything for you?