Invadertrannies brought it on themselves

>NOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T USE LE EPIC HACKERINOS ANYMORE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS MODDING
>YOU HAVE TO LET ME INSTANT-KILL YOU AND RUIN YOUR SAVE FILE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: typical elden ring invasion.gif (480x270, 1.81M)

what happened exactly?

I will never not find it funny how much redfags are crying over it

There's a mod for Elder Ring that makes coop more seamless, but it's a thing you have to set up in the config file, meaning you can coop only with friends who have the same settings. This means that they cannot be invaded, nor can they play with randoms. Suddenly, the invading time went from a few seconds to 30 minutes, since nobody wants to actually play PVP.

TL:DR
Popular mod cuts cuts people from PVP invastions and PVP incels are seething.

Some people are mad at the seamless coop mod since it doesn't allow for random invasions. It doesn't really matter since a majority of people aren't playing anymore since they've already put 100+ hours into the game. Using the seamless coop plus randomizer could draw me back into playing though.

I dont know why fromsoft insists on making pvp instead of pve exclusive dungeons and places
It would be far better and more fun

Invader scum get what they deserve

Attached: 1651047627441.png (824x557, 221.47K)

A co-op mod that allows players to do full, genuine seamless world sharing of up to 4 people was released on PC. Because of the way it changes co-op, it makes invading anyone using the mod impossible
PC is also the platform where half the invaders either hack or exploit, they've even found ways to ruin saves by teleporting players so far out of bounds that the players respawn out of bounds and die instantly
The invaders (hackers) are assblasted they can't invade (hack) anyone anymore because they can only invade co-op players and the only people playing co-op right now are using the mod

Attached: elden ring hacker.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

I've been loving the meltdown and the endless bickering. Really entertaining stuff.

>Suddenly, the invading time went from a few seconds to 30 minutes, since nobody wants to actually play PVP.
LMAOOOOOOO

There are people who literally can't beat the game by themselves, you can call them retards, but they are retards, they can't make good build neither just play good, I know that because I helped a guy just because I wanted to play and had nothing to do in game, he dropped before that, one who get invaded is usually a scrub and summon all the time, but hackers who corrupt saves and shit indeed deserve being raped by niggers

As long as I find people to invade, I will kill hostcucks and their friends. If it completely dies on PC, I will change platform. I will never stop killing you retarded, guide following, vigorlet, scrublord faggots. I don't mind waiting 5 minutes or 1 hour for an invasion, as long as I can kill one of you trash wielding katana and spell spamming maggots.

Attached: images (41).jpg (600x429, 35.96K)

>cuck mentality

>trash wielding katana and spell spamming maggots.
but you can't invade other invaders??

Reminder 10 years ago Any Forums would have absolutely hated everything about this mod and the people who support it. Any Forums was always pro-invasions.

>hackers
The proportion of players who hack in Souls games is very, very small.
I've encountered more infinite HP hosts than I have hacking invaders, by the way.

Before and shortly after release you had the PvP community claiming to be the reason for these games' longevity. It's always a joy when a mod proves them wrong

Why invaders think FROM should pamper them? They suck at fighting games, they suck at FPS, so only fromsoft's games can give them the experience they want (stomp noobs with their swesty edgelord twink build). They WILL buy whatever game FROM launches.

This is ludicrous nonsense, of course.

Invasions were fun before they were overrun by meta shitters. There was always an element of it with shit like giantdads but it was never anywhere near this bad.
I had some great times in DS2 when I'd get invaded in an inconvenient place by some dude who was just randomly screwing around, neither of us really knew what we were doing and the fight was down to the wire, and even when I'd lose it was still a neat enhancement to the game and added a lot of tension to gameplay.
But we are never going to get those days back. Burn it all down. Invasion PvP has run its course as an enjoyable mechanic.

Explain this to me
Aren't there popular pvp areas by useless bosses where people who want to pvp congregate? Where they host AND invade?
Or are they just seething that they can't hop into a 1v2 and use their min maxxed build to shit on people who just want to co-op with beginner builds?

Why do you keep making this non-sequitir argument that people that like to invade only do so because they can't cut it in fighting games? Do fighting games let you customise your moveset and play an asymmetrical chase through giant arenas?
Giantdad was never meta, you enormous retard.

and Any Forums 10 years ago loved giantdad memes

lmao, keep waiting there cuck

Attached: 236f7bf2081fa09476d3e4729ed322b1.jpg (400x417, 118.76K)

>Aren't there popular pvp areas by useless bosses where people who want to pvp congregate? Where they host AND invade?
That's not invading.
>Or are they just seething that they can't hop into a 1v2 and use their min maxxed build to shit on people who just want to co-op with beginner builds?
Where are you people getting this shit from? Any invasion I've tried in ER has featured MoonVeil/ Rivers of Blood/ Frenzy bug/ Vyke's Spear/ magic spam and pretty much any and all meta bullshit, all coming from the host party.
You've made up this situation where it's always this innocent little party of best friends having le jolly co-op, then the big red meanie comes in and does the epic haxxorz.
It doesn't happen.

>Any Forums circa 2011
>threads full of invasion stories, people sharing their experiences, how they tricked hosts, beat the same guys on repetition, had roleplay session where they invade following a certain behavior/build etc
>Any Forums today
>please save me from the bad redman, modderman! Me and my buttbuddies can't possibly take on an invader every five minutes!

Attached: inv.png (425x487, 345.46K)

Yes, this is specifically about invading people who do not want to pvp and are just trying to beat the game. Which makes it all the more embarrassing for these invader crybabies, they literally can't compete in the communities own pvp so they're targeting randos. Truly degenerate behavior.

It will draw away people when dlc comes.

>the communities own pvp
Invading IS "the community's" own PvP, you absolute nigger. Duelfaggotry is boring reddit shit.

yeah yeah, so sad, anyways, have fun waiting 30 minutes, maybe this time you won't get a cheater that instakills you

>Giantdad was never meta
Not him but it was meta, in the sense that everyone was using it. What you really mean to say is that giantdad wasn't actually OP like everyone thought, which is correct.

A lot of troonfaggots came to Any Forums
Not surprising

Wow mad at vidya are you baby? Gonna cry?

Someone made a fun mod where you can play co-op from start to finish without summoning, it also deactivates invasions so pvptards are having a melty.

This guy gets it

>10 years ago people were retarded so you have to be retarded now

mouthbreather take. Fighting games dont offer anything resembling souls pvp. There are no levels, no builds, no items, no mobs, no stealth and trickery. If anything its closer to MMO pvp but since all of them are trash people play souls

lol

To me, that just means it was a meme build.

I honestly wonder how 2011 Any Forums would react if they saw what Any Forums was like now. I can only imagine collective rage being so immense it opens a time portal that allows them to shitpost 2022 Any Forums for being faggots.

No, the community has agreed to certain level limits and meeting behind Raya lucaria. Invading is literally just trolling. Just admit you start a new character just to make meta invasion build because 1. you suck at pvp and 2. you lack any creativity.

bullied video game players are very desperately trying to get their w back from the scary red men

Elden Ring invasions are the worst PVP in the series. Hosts have to willingly use an item for solo invasions, so the majority of people you invade are ganks. Not only that, but the game is RIFE with balancing issues and weapon art spam. There's weapon arts that allow you to chain lightning bolts from afar, do a massive AOE bleed attack, become unkillable with 900 i frames (BHS), or shoot a pebble that destroys poise and can be followed up with an attack for immediate 1500+ damage.
Gone are the days of good spacing and intelligent weapon use. Here are the days of FP spam and laughably broken abilities with the tap of a button. Good riddance, I say.

Attached: file.png (1233x926, 151.86K)

I'm seeing more people talking about invaders seething than actually seeing invaders seething

git gud fag