What went so wrong xbros?

what went so wrong xbros?

Attached: pcmagazine.jpg (1155x1190, 161.49K)

I can play any Xbox game on PC, and even then it has no exclusive franchises that don't feel like 360 games desperately trying to recapture the magic of much more ambitious games.
But I can play RE4 in VR on the quest 2

Attached: 1654218262611.png (1218x656, 106.68K)

Series X was the 5th best selling console in the last year
Rumor is, Series S outsold it 3 to 1, and M$ hasn't denied it yet

oink oink ericfag

Probably true because it's actually possible to get your hands on a SeS

>What went so right Nintendo Bros?

PC still sells more than Switch, and mobile sells many times more than PC
Those silly numbers mean nothing

Attached: 1629438991598.png (846x501, 92.7K)

>racism outside of Any Forums
>flagrant fanboy
kinda impressed with the spam AI

pcs are stacked up in wagey high rises and air force bases. it has nothing to do with gaming. even the best gaming sales on pc are barely breaking 1 million (unless it's fall guys or something). a switch hit is easily 20 mill, and often 30+ million.

Touch grass, sweetie.

(me)
i mean holy fuck...this needs another post. are pc sales really this delusional. you're just going to try to get housewives and office workers to boost your numbers.

every modern PC is perfectly capable of gaming, while PS5 still has no games

test

Attached: undefined.png (480x480, 114.54K)

>it has nothing to do with gaming although PC GAME SALES (not hardware) is almost equal to all three cucksoles added together
LOL

We are here.

there are actually FIVE consoles, if you count the lesser known "xbox series s" and "xbox series x"

I was just testing it to figure out how it worked ( i am late to the party)

dial 8

Wow. It sounds like Metas VR departement is doing great!
Oh wait, actually they're losing tons of money on subsidized HMD consoles and aimless software development.

XSX/XSS already passed 14.8 million.

yeah, if you count a 40 year old platform... from the beginning of it's lifespan. which is fucking pointless and stupid to even bring up. yearly, it makes $30-40 billion. the switch by itself will make in $150-200 billion software sales (across multiple pubs) + the sales of hardware units for nintendo by itself.

Halo is on PC so I didn't have to buy an Xbox.