Elden Ring DLC tomorrow?

Elden Ring DLC tomorrow?

Attached: 1654473747694.png (168x153, 42.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rannirespecter.wordpress.com/2022/03/31/miquella-malenia-and-the-age-of-abundance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1624126220786.jpg (1400x1667, 401.94K)

Keep your expectations low

The game is already too big with an empty world.

maybe

Attached: 1651750025045.jpg (800x900, 376.34K)

If Ranni isn’t in the DLC how disappointed will everyone be?

What happens in a few days?

The world isn't empty though, literally not one place you can look without finding something to do

It's way too early for a dlc announcement isn't it? What was the shortest time between a souls game and its dlc announcement?

Like 4~5 months

oh what's that another spirit ash? wow thanks game.

Possibly. Hopefully

Attached: ranni322.jpg (1200x1400, 1.15M)

Well shit, nevermind then, we could really get an announcement. What DLC was it?

DaS2 announced the first DLC just 4 months after release

is there some event tomorrow?

>crown of the sunken king, one of the best dlc they've made in such a short time

Wild

yeah it's summer game fest, the ads ridden show of Geoff Keighley

dorito man bootleg e3

There is nothing to do but fight with enemies. The game has no other kind of interactivity with the world. Even exploration is not interactive, you just physically move to places and look to see if you can find something.
There are rare occasions where there is some interactivity, for example with statues and ghosts that indicate dungeon positions, but these examples are rare and 99% of the time useless since it is easier to just walk around and look.

yeah that's right, it was great but I think DLC development generally is very easy since technical stuff was already solved in the main game and it's easier to plan shorter projects

summer games fest, elden rings been in asizzle reel ads for it and i think dorito pope man said something about sgf focusing on "already released games" on twatter at some point

Word was the first DLC would be about PvP, right? Maybe all those inaccessible arenas will finally be good for something

>DLC about the worst thing in the game
oh god oh fuck

DS2, Bloodborne, and DS3 all had DLC within ~8 months of release, assuming Elden Ring's DLC takes a similar form a reveal around this time of year would make sense.

I think that's just unfinished content. What's your source?

What would you propose to further interactivity? Laying traps for animals, fishing?

We will get the Cure and Marry Malenia DLC packaged with the cut Haligtree ending. Trust the plan.

rannirespecter.wordpress.com/2022/03/31/miquella-malenia-and-the-age-of-abundance/

Attached: MaleniaHappy.jpg (900x1164, 234.28K)

I don't know, I'm just saying that the game has no interactivity with the world, so this idea that everywhere you look there is something to do is kind of false. It's not like you can, I don't know, go into a bar and play a card game with someone like in The Witcher 3, or go into a village to talk to people and collect quests like in Elder Scroll, etc.
One thing I forgot is that there are some statues in the Elden Ring with items inside that require you to use large enemies to destroy them, but that's pretty lame to be honest, one of the most boring things to do in the game.

theres only one thing to hope for in the dlc

Attached: 1649741386179.png (560x454, 300.71K)

you were already btfo by the statue
fishfags go home. its over.

>Let all things flourish, whether graceful, or malign
Miquella being the god of malign abundance makes him a literal god of cancer.
Goes well with his sister.

>summer games fest, elden rings been in asizzle reel ads for it
Do you have a link to one?

I really hope the DLC gets fucking weird. Elden Ring has all this outer gods shit but just doesn't have enough weird place to explore and fucked up monsters to encounter. I want something like like a Tryna dream world or Astel type stuff.

>status: booty bothered
Godwyn is immune to that condition. On account of the tail.

Attached: Godchad.png (2518x1024, 835.73K)

Kinda bummed me out that beating Radahn didn't populate the map with outer space monsters.

the fucking memes have you guys been smoking?

stop posting ranni

Attached: 1652111951320.jpg (1280x578, 96.86K)