Based black man won agaist the act sòy

Based black man won agaist the act sòy

Attached: 6j1bsj.jpg (500x500, 39.7K)

BUCK

Based LTG

how is nigger based?

are you talking about the act guy? all i know is that he's the average new vegas fan who doesn't know what the game is about

nigger

The ACK man.

What is the game about?

He hates faggots and trannies.

moving on (which is why it should have been the last fallout game)

qrd pls

Is this the guy from Scrubs? I loved that show.

This guy must have a friend/family member inside the youtube staff, otherwise I don't undertstand why all this is happening to the act man.

As much as I hate the Act Man for being a bland, forgettable, paper pulp JewTuber, I hate this nigger and his abuse of the copyright system even more, and YouTube for being cowards to dying mainstream media.

I like when he does the fortnight dance in scrubs

no such thing as a based nigger
just as bads as gays and trannies

transitioning

The follow up video from act man was literal cringe the whole lawyer larp and the bit where the other e celebs spout some "motivational" bullshit like in the Ace Attorney games was too much for me and I quickly clicked off. Its obvious that the dude doesnt know how to do youtube drama and it shows. He shouldve went back to doing video game shit now jewtube is gonna fuck up his channel

>no such thing as a based ni-

Attached: 1614860443918.png (1440x1845, 481.52K)

He's also, surprisingly, a criminal scum who tries to pull racism card as soon as anyone criticizes him.
Top notch idol there, user.

Attached: forget.png (387x498, 300.06K)

Hes still a nigger and a christ cuck

more like he knows who his audience is and how to keep retention when you're picking fights in a literal children's playground

going the old 2016 content cop route in this day and age wouldn't fly, especially when you're a videogame opinions channel. drama channels are dead these days and good riddance to them

it all started because of an Elden Ring review...