Why haven’t you learned Japanese yet?

Why haven’t you learned Japanese yet?

Attached: 199387935.png (1405x1004, 1.4M)

I figure someone will do a correct translation fix for me at some point. I never play ENG voices if I can help it for 99% of jap franchises anyway

Moonman did not die for this

Attached: Moonman.jpg (960x953, 90.27K)

I'm incredibly lazy.

Because there's too many goddamn fucking moon runes to memorize

Isn't Korean better?

is this the localizer hate thread? if so, fuck em. translate accurately or fuck off. the only time you should get creative liberties is if it literally translates into gibberish because japanese word puns are fucking ridiculous sometimes

Literally Wikipedia.
>Yakiniku (焼き肉 or 焼肉), meaning "grilled meat", is a Japanese term that, in its broadest sense, refers to grilled meat cuisine. "Yakiniku" originally referred to western "barbecue" food, the term being popularized by Japanese writer Kanagaki Robun (仮名垣魯文) in his Seiyo Ryoritsu (i.e. "western food handbook") in 1872 (Meiji period).

>learning East Korean
No way. Corea makes better games.

what is the japanese style of grilling?
how is it different from kbbq

who care

I'm already in. Almost 3 years in the grind

"Grilled meat" (lit.) is politics now.

Attached: 1414149923125.png (439x443, 121.56K)

because i have shit for brains
i hate myself...

I have been learning and doing my best to immerse myself in the language whenever possible for years now to the point where I could safely ignore any proxy translations and mostly enjoy myself with the reading process.
And yet, seeing this does not keep my heart at ease. For some reason I feel wholly complacent even though I have zero motive to care about how some underwear translator justifies himself on twitter.
What causes a person to act like this? To jump through all those mental hoops to change what would be an instant shoe-in, even untranslated and unchanged 'Yakiniku' to Korean fucking BBQ? How does this happen even? What sequence of events conspire to turn a person out this way?

I’m learning

Attached: C0A42FED-D334-4769-BE66-A19A697D5C41.jpg (1878x1427, 356.16K)

>learning languages through a cult leader

I see no reason to learn a language only used in one country that I will never visit.

Because i hate everything asian and I love everything american?

Attached: 1648861973498.jpg (1785x1400, 535.78K)

Because it’s the language of one Island.
Lol
Lmao

if i didn't learn it for amagami, i'm not going to lea it for whatever the hell that is

You can learn anything if you just beat it over your head enough

you niggers bitch about every single thing god damn