Ruins your gameplay

>ruins your gameplay

Attached: FA2F9215-8AAE-4716-A678-844779A6C03A.png (250x250, 48.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQRGLSw6RnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genelet detected

Why do I have this shit in my eyes?

stop staring at the sun

I have that but I don't care that much, it only bothers me when I focus on it. Similar to the fact that you see the tip of your nose constantly but brain simply ignores it

just get a eye goo transplant

The only gameplay it ruins for me is browsing the interment with white theme.

>tinnitus
>blurry vision
>slightly deaf in one ear
>balding
A

what a fucking dysgenic creature

do you have a cat? or did you have a cat? toxoplasmosis is believed to affect 40m americans and one thing it can do is cause floaters.

Who are those worms? they look like the shit that lives in pig's stomach

Humans meant to live for like 40 years so be happy its all you have so far.

maybe it'll go away or get better. i got a new prescription and mine went from looking like a screen door one day to barely noticeable the next. Now I don't see any floaters unless I stare intently at a clear blue sky. No issues with screens.

I had this for so many years, I cured it completely by losing weight, stopped eating salt and sugar, stopped eating starch (rice/potatos/pasta/bread) entirely, started sungazing, started drinking raw milk, started drinking raw eggs, started eating raw animal meat and fat (sheep/cow/salmon), started eating raw liver (sheep/cow) and started making and drinking bone broth (sheep/cow).

Mainstream medicine and healthcare are a scam. Mainstream diet destroys health.

I did none of that and they went away. If anything, I ate more Taco Bell actually.

you did all that shit and you are still gay, how come?

>humans meant to live for like 40 years
wrong

>Eating raw foods
What the fuck is wrong with you?

i've had floaters since age 16

sounds like protein is the answer

>it's another "flurries of floaters and flashes" episode

Attached: 1473627250003.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

I don't think so. I remember reading about floaters a bit when I first got them 10+ years ago and they are supposed to break down over time. If it's really bad and they don't you could get them removed with lasers. But I had a very bad case that just went away on its own.

youtu.be/sQRGLSw6RnY

I only see these when I'm not looking at a monitor. Flashers too

'raw diets' are pseudoscience bullshit. humans have been cooking food for longer than we've been humans.

Attached: main-qimg-d833cb9d25c73bde019dfcd361d38c3b-lq.jpg (602x372, 64.15K)

It is the natural human diet. Read 'We Want to Live' by Aajonus Vonderplanitz, a lot of valuable information about natural human diet.

but my head canon says eating raw is traf af and bussin

sure bro, thousands years of evolution and cooking meat with fire means we are designed to eat raw shit like animals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

My fucking dipshit of a brother convinced 4 year old me to stare at the sun for whatever stupid fucking reason, and I did. That motherfucker also threw sand into my eyes, convinced me to drink shampoo, spray insectide into my mouth, and an assortment of other psychopathic shit. Mind you this was all when I was young enough to be a complete fucking retard and not know any better.
Anyway, guess what occupation he is in now (he's a pastor).

do americans really?

You guys really need to get it together

Attached: osaka-azumanga-daioh.gif (640x640, 2.3M)

thankfully dark mode is a thing

How the fuck do you capture pictures from your eyes?