Classic Fire emblem thread

Classic Fire emblem thread
ITT: post about FE games before they turned to shit. If it isnt ten years ago or older then its not a classic.

Attached: a93.jpg (474x670, 65.38K)

>Starts thread with Lucina

Lmao Kek

Everyone got tired of Luci's flat chest user. Try again tomorrow

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 57.65K)

yeah i find her funny too.

was there already a lucina thread?

Awakening released in April 2012 in Japan

>significant time has passed
idk why this stuff always gets to me

Attached: 1651026435917-1.png (1182x699, 159.4K)

No, you should've posted a big titty woman is what I'm saying

Attached: flatsithea.png (874x1003, 1.19M)

Everything after Thracia was an increasingly worse mistake, and I'm tired of pretending otherwise to appease secondaries and cumskulls.

you didnt even play thracia till like 2018 when it got translated and easy to emulate and im tired of pretending otherwise.

I played it in 2006 with the old non-pozzed patch and the script translation on EFED. Get the fuck out of my series.

im playing awakening right now and theres nothing you can do about it chud.

i dont have any titty monsters saved on this device

>classic Fire Emblem thread
>posts Lucina

Get out.

Luci's voice warms my heart when nothing else will.

Attached: Luci holding 2 fingers up because she's telling you what time it is in the afternoon.jpg (800x800, 98.51K)

FE6 was alright mainly because it was a soft reboot of FE1 and the game is actually challenging.
FE7 has Maeda and with Maeda comes faggotry. Not to mention the gameplay was filled with gimmicks to hide how embarrassingly braindead the gameplay is.
FE8 I actually like a lot, the game doesn't even try to hide its braindead gameplay behind shitty gimmicks but it was made to fill the time slot between Blazing Blade and Path of Radiance and it shows.
FE9 continues the trend of newer FEs being more and more braindead easy. Meh plot about "muh racism" and the protagonist's best friend is a little cunt.
FE10 is a train wreck of overambition and bad planning. At least the gameplay is slightly challenging even if it's for the wrong reason.
FE11 was alright but with a ton of questionable design choices. Mainly the prologue which makes the game braindead on normal but doesn't even exist on Hard, the addition of the Weapon Triangle without considering the implications of putting it in a game that didn't have it before (funny how in Kaga games after FE4 the weapon triangle is absent but in FE it became part of the series' identity), etc.
FE12 is when the writer of Blazing Blade, Maeda, became a director and oh man does it show. Nothing I can say about this game hasn't been said already. Not even gonna talk about the later games but in short, Awakening didn't ruin FE, it was simply the nail to the coffin of an already messy series.

No. I want to talk about 3 Hopes.

Attached: 1651533340376.jpg (665x1024, 72.79K)

this

Attached: Dat hand axe.png (750x721, 549.76K)

FE5 was peak Fire Emblem

Attached: 1654592771949.jpg (1209x1920, 783.32K)

>Classic Fire emblem thread
>Awakeningbabbie thread

Attached: 1511839491538.jpg (1500x1494, 303.35K)

>secondaries
Anybody that played the GBA games when they were released in the west is a primary fan. Deal with it.

>"akshually Awakening is more than 10 years old now!!!"
No matter how old Awakening gets, it will forever be a babbie game for smooth brains.

I truly believe Fire Emblem has one of if not the most autistic fanbase on this god given green earth.
>the one autist who commissions Lucina in Hooters uniforms
>fuck it, Lucina in general from the fans was the beginning of the end
>everything about Fates
>3H hateboners and cults for specific characters
>discussion of games overshadowed by flame wars/waifufagging everywhere you go
>superseded by woke garbage in other platforms
>nowadays just a banner to cultivate and gather mentally challenged people who likely just watched LPs of the games and say 'they beat it'
>gacha automatically increased the level of fanbase retardation tenfold.
>/feg/ and /feh/

Attached: 1641412127727.jpg (2985x3000, 3.65M)

its older than (you) cope

Peri wants to be from a classic fire emblem game too!

Attached: 1622613979869.png (1000x1000, 591.86K)

Based luci poster
kagafags are mentally ill. Why play a series you clearly hate?

Attached: fe tier list.png (677x566, 665.7K)

Let me guess, filtered by actual game mechanics?
peri was the death of FE

>the one autist who commissions Lucina in Hooters uniforms
To be fair, that's just commission autism and not really fire emblem specific, I could easily think of a few others who pay for a lot of art for a single character

That said. You're still right about FEfags