In Modern Warfare 1 there was a nuke, in Modern Warfare 2 you shot up an airport, in MW2019 you (could) shoot a baby...

In Modern Warfare 1 there was a nuke, in Modern Warfare 2 you shot up an airport, in MW2019 you (could) shoot a baby, How will they top this in MW22? Mowing down child soldiers?

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-no-russian.jpg (960x500, 101.58K)

The controversial segment is having to pay 70 dollars for the base game.

>Mowing down child soldiers
Black child soldiers

you stab a stronk woman martial artist in her flabby unathletic belly but she continues to live throughout the plot

Probably cartels doing fucked up cartel shit, game is set in Mexico

Attached: Mexico failed state.png (696x457, 399.1K)

People say that video games don't cause violence but you JUST KNOW that this airport part created a shit load of school shooters
You can't deny that simulators and games get people ready for the real thing

Attached: 1654687707563.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

I'm surprised there hasn't been a CoD about cartel shit

MW2019 was SJW and tame as fuck.

there is no ''Modern Warfare 1'' you fucking retard, the game released in 2007 is called Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, we call it cod4, the one released in 2019 is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, still with no 1 in the front, why is it so hard for your mouthbreathers get this right

I honestly believe this. I shot the airport people for funsies because I knew it was a game but I bet some people REALLY were into it

Attached: 1653279947396.jpg (677x678, 180.5K)

Nope. It'll be a group of servicemen who are white supremacists, attacking the capitol while Congress is counting votes for the electoral college. Except this time they succeed, execute senators on live television, and plunge the USA into civil war.

MW3 had that exploding van go off right next to a kid
Fucking Any Forums

You probably accidentally missgender a non-passing transwoman who is pre-HRT and still boymoding. The kicker is you won't find out until a later level that they were trans and the gravity of you micro-aggression hate speech sets in, giving you PTSD and survivor's guilt (the trans person killed themselves afterwards).

It will make games jurnos shit and cum their pants like the TLOU pt. 2.

what regime is this?

>MW2 airport created school shooters
Most school shooters are jewish and have a litany of mental illness caused by their parents telling them they could get killed at any second for being kikes or the brain damage caused by circumcision or even just their own DNA being fucked beyond belief which also causes mental illness
But no some NPCs getting shot in a game is surely the catalyst

Mowing down zoomers

>Its not MATRIX 2 retard Its MATRIX RELOADED

You get raped in the ass in first person.

it was in the lost of us 2

Going undercover in the KKK

Sounds kino, will there be any shamans?