Buy her game

Buy her game.

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x563, 60.87K)

>brown womyn

No.

>dark-skinned women
Yes.

>A NGR
No thanks

I might pirate it if it comes to pc and there's a mod that makes her white

>her

Attached: ack.png (85x61, 6.38K)

>WE

No thanks, a ngr boda me too much

Its not out yet.

i dont like niggers

I cannot wait to see Oogabooga in God of War 2:tm:

I will when it's out.

What could have been...

Attached: Accurate Angrboda.png (1298x1600, 2.07M)

Could've been much worse, I agree. Thank god we got the superior version.

Terrible cover art.

>t. Jamal DeShawn Freeman the 4th

NO.

Attached: RAGNAROK.jpg (1420x1538, 362.25K)

I don't want any niggers in my games, if they want to make a nigger game should separate it from existing franchises and not force it in.

Attached: 2yuw0pz8vne01.jpg (720x634, 68.66K)

Jesus, why do we have to live in the dark timeline? Whites are so completely and utterly superior to niggers it’s not even fair. Fucking insane that we have to try and pander to subhuman monkeys at the expense of sales, popular reception, and aesthetics themselves.

More like
>t. Shekel Goldstein

what niggers have to do with european mythology?

AHAHAA no. As soon as you put a brown woman in anything it becomes garbage. Never going to bother looking at this stuff again.

Asian here; this website and also tye entire world is mostly non-white who hates niggers, kikes, faggots, trannies, feminism, leftism, communism, muslims, and fake vaccines/mandates.

Ok.

I'm not white and this pisses me off so much. What the fuck. I hope there's a mod to bleach her if it ever comes to pc

>Whites are so completely and utterly superior to niggers it’s not even fair.
And yet whites are the ones who are doing the pandering, changing races, and advocating for this shit the most.

Why does she look 12?

>haha look, black people! See look, blacks! In history! that didn't happen lol look im so smart for pointing out how these are wrong
user I'm going to let you in on a secret. Everyone knows this is pandering. Everyone. You're not a unique, clever snowflake for seeing through the 'agenda'. Everyone knows there were not niggers in troy or the british or roman military.

But people allow it because like it or not black people exist and have been barred from acting in the past because of racism. But nobody is 'rewriting history', and nobody is fooled. We all know its bullshit.

Because most of the money goes to marketing promoting OMG YHUS QUEEN REPRESENTATION and you end up with shit game and barely runs like Battlefield 2042

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132.13K)

Sorry buddy, but Jews aren’t White. I’ll admit that Whites are altruistic and empathetic to a fault, and have tendencies towards guilt and ethnomasochistic behaviors, but remove jewish influence and Whites go back to subjugating the whole world in less than a generation.

Kill yourself immediately, you empty headed nigger apologist

Looking black doesn't mean that she has negroid facial features and back in ancient times people didn't travel, so the Scandinavians never saw niggers

Attached: dc3l7fv-5b6c074f-b27d-4c6d-a9a8-1e48675df7cb.png (850x1100, 830.67K)

WE