Modern warfare 2 2022

>New call of duty trailer just dropped
>UK and US join forces to invade Columbia and Mexico to liberate people from the cartels
>Zero threads about the new COD
Why is Any Forums so gay?

Attached: F728442B-CBD6-4B9F-89EC-83300C4C1B93.png (701x375, 299.73K)

gen zoid console kiddy game. men play japanese games

Original Modern Warfare 2 is better.

>USA liberating people from the cartels
who do you think allows the cartels to set up shop in the first place goy

And trained them.

The french.

>The french.
This. Fuck the French for giving Canada the Quebec

shut up Any Forums this is why Any Forums laughs at you.

Soon, brother.

Attached: 1625193211383.jpg (1171x1415, 225.47K)

Not a fan of burgerclaps but I'd join a foreign legion and fight for them if it meant I could kill leafs.

it is common knowledge the US and world essentially prop up the South american drug trade, the cartels and governments are the same entity at this point, you cant install a communist goverment when the country is too busy fighting a drug war

>the plan is we literally just move north
wow genius

What, you want to move south, retard?

It worked for Vietnam and Russia.

Because we’re not getting paid to post about this shit game
400+GB to monopolize more disc drive space. Fuck off kike

It's not like Canada could stop them, know Canadians they probably would even fight back.

>Original Modern Warfare 2 is better. okay boomer and FNAF isn’t a survival horror game Kek.

the us literally lost to jungle niggers and sand niggers. you think they can win vs ice niggers?

America won Vietnam and Afghanistan. Viet cong and Taliban couldn’t win a single battle.

Never underestimate the docility of canadians.

i hate shooters and jannies

Cringe. Every nation should've come together and killed all the Zionist moloch baby predators in Israel. And then after you are done killing all the Zionists and rabbis, a big nuke gets sent down.

Leafland is cuckland. Whatever retard is in charge would just release some half assed statement like
>w-w welcome our new guests from down south :)
while zogbots walk through the streets. Canada supposedly doesn't have nukes so they can't go full scorched earth (which they should) if the USA invades.

Attached: 1654719028469.png (691x366, 324.26K)

I mean if you look at Russia and Ukraine

REMINDER that Spec Ops is confirmed

You and me both, user.

The papal bloodlines.

>a mode that was so shit in MW19 that everyone forgot about it

Israel

Wasn't that the mode that was basically zombies just way less fun?

Why do the graphics in the trailer look worse than MW19?

lol didn't know they have three dev studios cranking them out. Wonder when they will get a fourth one.

>Columbia
Why would they invade a US city? Or did you perhaps mean Colombia, you illiterate fuck?

>Someone at Activision learned about Cartels
>Gets a surge of impotent rage.
>Makes a wish fulfillment power fantasy about showing those Cartels what for!
if you really supported anti-cartel movements you wouldn't have screamed and cried about territorial militias fighting back back in 2012 or so.

Attached: 1574540834842.jpg (398x427, 133.03K)

why was it so difficult? The AI in it was turned up to 11 throwing grenades, smokes, attacking from like 3 different sides

CoD is trash

Realistically, how could the cartels in central and south america ever be stopped from killing and tyrannizing the population?

I have never heard of even one single american who has ever been upset at militias fighting cartel members.

Violence.
Any armed force with that much power and numbers isn't going to be talked down or reasoned with. If they can just turn you into swiss then protests and heart-felt words won't do anything.
The biggest problem is that LatinX are dumb as shit and will just turn into their own cartels if they push the old ones out far enough, which has happened several times now.

Attached: 1626291293401.png (974x692, 1.07M)

We deploy the assassin bots.

Original MW2 ruined the franchise