Which one and wnhy

which one and wnhy

Attached: 1652547238060.png (1108x592, 22.27K)

Right because it looks cooler

>between 0 and 4
so 1-3? left is obviously better

The one on the right because I like red :)

Well if there are crits I'd rather reliably have crits from the 1-2 sword because a 0 crit is worthless.

it's the only thing I've ever known...

Right is high fantasy garbage, left is historically accurate.

left one has avg. damage of 2 + higher damage potential
right one has avg. damage of 1.5
which is why i'd pick the black dot in the bottom left corner

I'd rather leave it to luck as little as possible

(0+4)/2=2
(1+2)/2=1.5
dunno OP, shit thread

>hitting 0
>ever
Right

Right, because I don't have to clean the blood stains, unless I'm fighting a large horseshoe crab.

You know you're retarded right? a 25% average dps loss to NEVER hit for 0 is a worthwhile tradeoff. you cant unluck into death with right, you can with left.

especially when you get buffs that can proc on dmg which will be gimped on the left.

i didn't read the damage, the one on the right looks like an x instead of a sword so I want to see what that one's moveset is like.

>hit
>0 damage
>uninstall

Attached: 1647735280729.png (418x468, 37.22K)

Why do devs waste their time making items that are 1:1.1 in stats because it's one level above? Why not make it interesting with different stats, apperance, lore, etc?

>hurr durr it's worth losing 25% dps (25% longer to beat the game) for the whole game because you might lose 5 minutes of progress to it once every 5 playthroughs

Left has higher damage output in general and makes sense if you can afford the zero-dmg hits (i.e. you're tanky enough or enemies are slow enough).
But if some bad luck would quickly get you killed, you need to go with right.

>use ability that has huge cooldown and a damage modifier of 6000%
>roll a 0 on your 0-4
>do 0 dmg

>get an accessory that has a 25% chance to proc on damage, OP for right weapon, useless for left weapon

You do not realize how big of a deal that 0 is. if it was 1-5 vs 2.5 it'd be far harder to take the right weapon because its strictly less damage with no upside. a 0-4 vs 1-2 is not even close, the 1-2 outperforms the 0-4 so disgustingly hard its not funny.

Poor baby, traumatized by shit RNG and can't even play the game correctly anymore.

Attached: fish.png (1451x1261, 1.74M)

literally no difference

For me it's the humble flying fish, I love watching them zip around the gulf

Right
I like red

Attached: Mmpr-red.png (245x499, 106.25K)

1-2 is -1, so you heal people with the sword

>Average damage 2.5
>Average damage 1.5
Gee I dunno