Seven seconds till the end

>Seven seconds till the end
What did he mean by this? Also FF7 Remake thread. Discuss lore and theories for part 2.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IL_fMZjGGpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 12547865485.jpg (599x399, 149.63K)

O've no idea how the fuck are they gonna do the open world part. Is it gonna be ffxv all over again?

I imagine they'll do it either like FFX, with just roads and corridors between areas, or like the plains/deserts in FFXII. Personally I'd prefer something like XII.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=IL_fMZjGGpA

Just big zones like ffxii would be ideal, or selectables areas in a world map like sop or nioh 2
Open world is a gigantic meme

>Current Year is 2027
>Part 3 of 7 Remake has dropped
>Part 2 left off right before THE PART in the original
>Within the first 30 minutes you have to approach Aerith while she’s praying
>Your grip tightens and you kind of tear up as your proceed forward knowing what happens next
*>PLOT TWIST
>Sephiroth doesn’t doesn’t come crashing through the roof!
>A bright light appears behind Aerith and Sephiroth walks out of it, Zack is with him.
>Hikaru Utada song starts playing
>Sephiroth goes on about Zack and Cloud being connected
>Time slows dow
>The exact second your brain processes what is being said, YOU CAN HEAR IT!
>”Gwarsh Sora, Jiminy was right! We got to this world just in time!”
>Camera zooms out dramatically
**>Kingdom Hearts 4 Logo appears**

Attached: CDD97D9A-5A6B-4DC6-9822-4FA167713BA3.jpg (960x532, 39.65K)

Attached: E6T3WfDVkAETaGA[1].jpg (1048x988, 232.95K)

While your ideas do seem sound I still feel like it wouldn't be the same as having large open areas. Corridors would just take away from that sense of adventure and will instead feel very railroad-y. But there's no way they're making it fully open world anyway.

You were supposed to give up hope on CBU1 15 years ago.

Attached: 1637922492208.png (542x515, 224.79K)

I really hope they do not go the hallway simulator like FFX and XIII, even though Part 1 was similar in a lot of places. Not too worried though, Kitase-produced FFs usually go for more open level designs in future sequels like they did with X and XIII. With that said, I think it might be similar to what FFXV was trying to do, but it won't be as big at first since Part 2 is only covering up to a certain point. I imagine Part 2's map will be 200 - 400 square miles big (good enough for the first continent and half of the second assuming it ends around Nibelheim). Nomura still seems determined to get all of his ideas that were scrapped from Versus XIII out there in every game he's making (like how similar the VIIR battle system was to the one in Versus). I know he wanted that game to be a trilogy and the first part would cover the first continent that we saw in FFXV and the other parts would cover the other continent and dark world before it got all crunched into one game. Since this is multiple parts, they can focus on smaller chunks of the map and wait for the rest of it by the final game.

I heard someone say it takes 7 seconds from Sephiroth appearing from above to dropping down and killing Aeris. Which is true, you check on YT

Who cares?

And to follow up on this, I wouldn't be surprised if areas like cities, caves, etc. will be zone-based like Midgar was in Part 1 since you don't need to necessarily see everything about the city like how Part 1 did it. It will just cover the most important parts of the city and save on memory and time.

The thing is unlike Midgar where in the original game it was just one plot event after the other, once you leave it like every town has 1 little dungeon event and then you leave, and it's all filler between. You can cover stuff in part 2 way faster than in part 1.

>What did he mean by this?
The game literally tells you. How many times are you going to ask this stupid question?

wasn't this literally in kingdom hearts already?

Yeah I agree with you. The people who shout "LOL PART 2 IS GOING TO BE KALM-ONLY FUCK YOU NOMURA!" are being silly and forget that Midgar was about 1/4 of the original FFVII. A good majority of the world map should be covered in the next game and could possibly go right up to the Northern Continent based on how many games we are getting.

I think it'll go to getting the Tiny Bronco

Temple of the Ancients works as a good final dungeon and leaves things on a cliffhanger

>based on how many games we are getting.
And how many is that?
A source along with your claim would be nice but I know it's not going to happen.

Wutai as dlc
Everything involving yuffie in every part is dlc

Kitase recently said they still don't know how many parts are planned. They've said this consistently from the beginning and are still saying it now because idiots keep claiming otherwise, based on nothing.

>Midgar was about 1/4 of the original FFVII
Sure, if you're retarded. It's literally 5 hours long and if you're playing casually, the entire game is around 35 hours.

Sephiroth falls in love with Cloud.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina (Jenova) with the Ex-SOLDIER's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Sephiroth recounts the previous day's confessions to Cloud, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Cloud he called is not the same Cloud he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Cloud's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the Sephiroth's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Attached: Sephiroth.webm (1086x610, 2.66M)

Ff7 25 anniversary cafe event shows that it could even cover till northern crater
It has coffes based on places and has icicle inn as one of them, and the rest are places like nibelheim, cosmo canyon, costa del sol, gold saucer and barona

I can see that. Nibelheim/Mt. Nibel would be a good cliffhanger, but I can't see how they are going to open a Part 3 up with a trip to Rocket Town.
But that might not be a bad idea for a final dungeon either. Temple of the Ancients can definitely work as a final dungeon or a mid-dungeon in Part 3.
>Everything involving yuffie in every part is dlc
kek
hush Barry

Also when you consider we didn't get to explore any new areas in Midgar during part 1, there's no reason to believe they'll give us more to explore in future parts. All the future towns will likely be brief stops.

So, Kingdom Hearts then. Piece of shit Jap why does he ruin everything he touches? Why won't anyone at Square do something about this hack.

>Ff7 25 anniversary cafe event shows that it could even cover till northern crater
Yeah no I don't see that, mainly because people forget how goddamn short disk 2 is in terms of content.

Took me about 7 hours for the whole game :^)

>make claim without a source
>someone asks for the source of info
>know you're making shit up so just cry BARRY
Any Forums really is a shit website isn't it

>it could even
>could
user part 2 "could" get us to choco billys farm or halfway through dirge of cerberus.

FF7 could've probably fit the entire game on 1 disc if it didn't have all those FMVs taking up space. It's why FF9 disc 1 is so short, it's just fmv after fmv after fmv and the actual content is like 6 hours.

Yes but that's just a shit poster, no big deal

Well we did but they were all compilation locations. The other towns in FF7 don't really have new areas in compilation other than I guess some sections of Junon.

>tfw we're closer then ever to seeing Square Enix imploding and FF franchise being sold to someone worth a damn.

Attached: 1538258904739.png (979x751, 703.9K)

Always finds a way!

With how much money 7R made with just part 1?

Is there an actual estimate of how much space the FMVs take up?

So, how the fuck are they gonna handle progression and transferring? Are you just gonna start as level 1 again and lose all of your shit? Or will they make it so you start with something in between and just scale it from there. I finished the game with pretty much everyone in my party having 9999hp.

Think of it this way, Vagrant Story was only 93mb because it did everything in-engine

Average speedrun without story bypass exploits is roughly 8+ hours. Nice try though.