Reminder to all zoomers that RE4 is supposed to be played with a GameCube controller...

Reminder to all zoomers that RE4 is supposed to be played with a GameCube controller. The controls only make sense for and feel right with a GameCube controller. If you have not played it with a GameCube controller, you have no right to complain about the controls. You can buy GameCube adapters for PC relatively cheap and remap the controls on the Steam version easily enough. Play the game with a GameCube controller.

Attached: 1654716283450..jpg (640x908, 94.83K)

Nah I'll just keep playing it with m&kb like all shooters are meant to be played.

Attached: RE4.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

fan made remaster is kingshit

>not zooming out to show Ashley cheering you on

You didn't beat the game

Attached: 641185-re4chainsaw_001.jpg (822x491, 68.3K)

I've tried explaining this to the faggots that emulate Metroid Prime with mouselook but they'll never get it
same goes with TimeSplitters, the games were specifically designed with controllers in mind, the games are trivially easy without a controller

I love the Gamecube controller. The colors on the Gamecube controller are very bright and cool. The Gamecube controlle

>Tank controls
Shit game
I'll play the remake
I hope they remake the first too

it's just an over the shoulder camera, it still had tank controls. get over yourself you dont need a cube controller for anything re4 did

It's hilarious how retards in this thread can't tell that RE4s directions snap exactly into the stick gates on the GCN controller. Literally the game was made with that controller in mind

>poorfags still play the game with a controller
RE4 feels so good on VR it feels like it was made for it. Can never go back.

Attached: 1489339308717.png (451x450, 118.7K)

the gamecube controller is shit, no thanks

How does the melee attacks work in VR? My playstyle is 90% kicks and suplexes.

They work the same, landing the headshot/shinshot is just like 100% easier. Although with how fluid VR is the kicks and suplexes kinda bring the rush of combat to a halt

you should have to suplex for real

Just as said.
Knife is a bit different to the original though, you have to hold it in your hand (pick it up from your chest) and physically swing. This is even more fun because you can dual-wield a gun in one hand and a knife in the other. Kick/suplex is just pressing A, sadly.

>the gamecube controller is shit
user. You cant call the GAMECUBE controller shit. It's the best 3D controller ever made according to like EVERYONE my guy. You obviously have never played with one to make such a terrible statement like the one which escaped your contorted, gnarled fingers

CQCing the ganados sounds kinda fun. Is there a way I can get it to work on my Quest 1?

i have a gamecube
the controller is dogshit you brainwashed moron

why does it need GC controller? I've played it with the ds4 several times and it's great, I don't understand what you mean

You mean you don't think the button layout was genius and the analog stick isn't the best you've ever felt in your life with the help of the 8 directional notches? Gee wiz user. Get with it.