Thoughts on the world of Cyberpunk 2077?

Thoughts on the world of Cyberpunk 2077?

Attached: 2077.jpg (1280x720, 226.51K)

liked how ironic the degeneracy was, then a guy like claire shows up for "yasss" brownie points.

Silverhand did nothing wrong. Was super disappointed when it became apparent there wasn't going to be an option to let him fully take control of V.

Attached: silver.png (1530x860, 977.23K)

I was hoping the game was going to end with the destruction of night city, the total shit hole deserved it.

I was disappointed there wasn't an option to fully antagonize Silverhand. I was hoping for a "I'm taking this thing out of my head even if it kills me" option, but nope. Forced friendship.

Yeah, the lack of true story branching really held it back. I liked it a ton despite the bugs, but this is the greatest problem with it overall.

same, the difficulty pictures hyped me up for that climax only to be nothing burger.

they promised us 100+ hour open world RPG but delivered a 20 hour shooter in a dead decoration
Fuck this company, it got AAAed

this ugly city is unironically the "future liberals want", but whithout privatly owned guns of course.

>"I'm taking this thing out of my head even if it kills me" option
>he doesn't know

You have to be 18+ to post here

It's probably one of the WORST Cyberpunk worlds out there. The fact that Nomad is a thing is disgusting. Like, I get it, there NEEDS to be a group that lives outside of the cities. But why put so much effort and emphasis on them?

What's so fun about some mad max rip off? When people want Cyberpunk it's because they want to see corporations and poor people with enhancements shoot each other, you want to see futuristic shit in a dystopia.
Instead the Cyberpunk world focuses A LOT of mad max, why? WHY? If I wanted some apocalyptic wasteland I'd go play Fallout.

It stucks. Just keep Nomads as far away from the story as possible, but nooo CDPR had to go and make 90% of the map pure desert.

Attached: Sips Jackie's cum.png (345x437, 264.29K)

b-but subverted expectations!

Nomads were part of the original setting

the main story and meaningful side quests total to 92 hours.

why are you making shit up lol.
the badlands are small. the f ocus there is for a small portion of the game. night city is huge and intricately detailed. it's also where the majority of the game takes place.
and mad max is 100% dystopian so im sorry you have shit taste

You realize the Nomad nations were part of the original tabletop rpg, right? Like these guys were imported to this game from the game that they were based on.

I know. They were also always completly irrelevant to all the plots of the pen and paper campaigns.

Again. It makes sense for there to be a group OUTSIDE of the cities. What doesn't make sense is to put so much effort and focus on them when they are the OPPOSITE of what Cyberpunk stands for.
People didn't want a mad max rip off, people don't want Fallout 5. But CDPR made the whole map pure desert and the city is ridiculously small and you can't interact with anything in it.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_02_02_47_33_090.jpg (1920x1080, 506.59K)

It's garbage and not as good as reading the 2020 guide, they did a garbage job at world building.

>We have a city to burn
We never get to burn the city, it was all bullshit.

>the badlands are small

They aren't. It's 80% of the map.

> the focus there is for a small portion of the game.

Bullshit. An entire ending path revolves around it and it's the only ending that gives you the happy ending for the romance. Nomads were pandered to like crazy. They even made it so that all other lifepaths have shit quests meanwhile Nomad lifepath quest has him getting a cool new car and getting to beat some e-thot.

Rogue's, Panam's, the dude with the glasses that knows about the chip and lots of segments of the game happen in the desert area.
Even River's quest happen mostly in the desert area because he's trailer trash.

> and mad max is 100% dystopian so im sorry you have shit taste

You're such a pathetic bad shill. Mad Max is a dystopia in a post apocalyptic desert, it has NOTHING to do with Cyberpunk, it's not about desert bandits in cars with spikes fighting corporations. It's literally just full of cannibals and gangs and sand. Cyberpunk is about capitalism not about deserts.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_01_02_54_04_588.jpg (1920x1080, 644.99K)

You realize the Nomad nations were never relevant to any of the campaigns and all the Cyberpunk settings we had in that black guy's Cyberpunk world always happened in cities and had corporations as enemies?

Funny how the first big Cyberpunk rpg game we get is all about deserts and sand and not about actual corporations fighting each other and fighting the people.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_02_07_42_53_179.jpg (1920x1080, 341.4K)

The world doesn't contribute too much. I liked the story but it would've been just as good if it was on rails like the last of us. The only parts where the open world felt cool were the investigation missions for peralez and river.

Attached: WCyberpunk188.png (1280x720, 1.33M)