Are there any good video games with canon /ss/?

Are there any good video games with canon /ss/?

Attached: 343b25dcbd4bffdada2d983c0d580859.jpg (2508x3541, 1.48M)

what the fuck went on in your life for you want to be feminized and infantilized?

infantilized is just a word women use when they are treated like they're dumb even if they really are dumb and play into it and are in permanent I was only pretending to be retarded mode. Men don't really use this word.

SRW 30 have the OC female warship captain and science officer basically all but flat out evangelize their love for young boys to one another at one point, in full view of the crew - some of which appear to know exactly what's up with that.

OMG... she is so attractive...

Attached: Attractive 59.jpg (788x1024, 93.52K)

Didn't know Abigail Shapiro was into cosplay.

ZELDA MAJORAS MASK

Attached: 37.jpg (1125x1600, 462.44K)

Attached: 91.jpg (1125x1600, 430.18K)

Attached: S4.jpg (1125x1600, 412.64K)

How is anything in that picture reminiscent of "feminized" or "infantilized"? Some people really just use any buzzwords they hear from other literal autists on this site.

Attached: S5.jpg (1125x1600, 386.03K)

are you retarded or just severely autistic?

You're the one making the retarded claims, and now you can't back it up. Explain how you actually came to the conclusions that you wrote in your first post so I can see how the mind of a terminally online autist like you works.

OP's image is clearly infantilization, you have to be autistic to not see it

>resting your head on a girl's lap is infantilization
retard

>treat (someone) as a child or in a way which denies their maturity in age or experience.
how is resting your head in a girl's lap infantilization you dumbfuck, that is not what is done to children

Looks more like typical intimate skinship to me more than anything. Japanese series, fanart from a Japanese person, for a VERY common trope of intimate skinship in Japan. The only autist here is you, who is using a fucking weeb imageboard to post your uninformed drivel. Go back.

Nier Replicant

Attached: 1643172672430.jpg (1024x512, 38.33K)

doing the act in op's post is literally infantilization, normal couples dont do it, its something a mother might do with their child which is why fags with mommy issues like op l love it so much

Thank you for proving that you are an ignorant autist like I already knew from your first post. You can't even be bothered to actually internalize what I wrote lmao, you are clearly retarded. Lap pillows don't carry any inherit meaning like you're trying to put on them. It's shit that's common for couples in Japan. You need to take your random anti-fetish rant to some fucking twitter/reddit thread or something because you are clearly in the wrong place.
Automata as well

>It's shit that's common for couples in Japan.
thanks for proving my point, mommy issues are common as fuck in japan, no wonder theyd love to do that shit

Nice asspull but lmao as if parental issues haven't been a thing across the world for generations. The amount of hate people say they have for their parents has been at an all time high ever since boomers had kids. A perfect counterpoint would be all the "mommy?" and "daddy" normie posting/memes propagated in recent years by English speaking people online. Then they'll turn around and write dozens of posts about how their dad or mom don't "get them". The amount of angst towards parents is virtually unrivaled from the west. Again, go back.

lots of words but not a single argument, sad!