Sekiro

>die about 10 times to this guy
>he's just a mini-boss
It's over for me in this game isn't it?

Attached: juzou.jpg (1920x1080, 396.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_EWNiQMgjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hirata was pretty tough for me too

keep playing, once it "clicks" it becomes easier than souls

not really, the area cheeses you by having 20 enemies along with him

Once you realize you can kill literally every enemy before the fight and backstab him it's alot easier.

Also you can backstab almost every boss in the single game at the start, thats a major tip.

He's a particularly cunty mini-boss because of the fucking army he has with him.
Honestly, most actual bosses are easier because they're one-on-one.

There's an NPC standing right next to him that can help you, just make sure not to waste him because he doesn't respawn
Circle around and kill the grunts first so you can fight him 2 on 1

I also play on keyboard, because bumpers on both controllers barely work, I keep losing lockon with a mouse, maybe I should get a new controller
Yeah but I cheesed him by getting rid of enemies and then getting help from a guy that took damage for me, basically avoided learning how to fight a high damage boss.

maybe bind lock on to a different key? i'd definitely get a new controller if possible

FromSoftware games are absolute cancer and not designed at all with keyboard mouse

Just buy a new on asap, or take your old controller to be repaired.

It's not really cheese, you're playing by the game's rule, it's designed so you can easily backstab the enemies.

Also you will fight another version of this same boss again anyhow.

i played ds3 with a mouse and it wasn't too bad, being able to turn fast with the mouse made me almost never use lock on

okay, EXPLAIN, how the fuck do I kill everyone without alerting him? It was literally impossible for me cause he would get triggered if i walked past a certain point.

He's pretty hard. Filters newfags especially.

Now, Inner Father is where you're allowed to really be filtered because I'm fucking filtered, I always fuck up when doing the gauntlet.

its a difficult boss because of all the minions. pick out some of them before going in and triggering the other dude. keep going

>backstab him
>grab the guy standing by
>kill every mob
>finish off his remaining health bar

No. The boss at the top of Ashina Castle will teach you, just persevere until then.

what do you care?
if he is alerted then you run away and hide for few seconds and he will get back to where he was at the start
you can clear whole area in like 2-4 minutes depending on luck, because sometimes he will keep aggroing instead of going back, but still its the most efficient way
then when you killed everyone you hide in a building and sneak behind him and you can take one HP bar making this fight piss easy
you can cheese him anyway, just hit and run away, wait for attack where he spits the shit out his mouth so you can attack him few times
you can put fire on him, you can use crackers on him, and all you need to care about is grab attack and when he start swinging his weapon, other attacks are easy to block/parry or just dodge
run around him and you will kill him on first try

I already beat him but if I can know a way that saves me so much fucking time I will gladly learn it.
>cheese methods
I'd love to do this but it doesn't prepare me at all for literally what's up ahead. The old bitch has filtered me.

you could just youtube it for 1 second youtube.com/watch?v=x_EWNiQMgjc

Also you don't even need to reset his agro like the retard on the video, he moves on his own

>cheese method

nigger, it's literally one boss that has 1 or 2 copies of him in the game, teaches literally dogshit nothing.

you will know once you get to the good bosses that will actually teach you something

Hirata State kicked my ass, you can try to clear a small area next to him with stealth and use shurikens to draw his attention so you can fight him 1v1. Then it's not that bad, I do that every time now.

continue playing. learn, improve. overcome.

No it's not over. It's all about becoming better. Hesitation is defeat.