Are you prepared for the actual height of raw fucking soul?

Are you prepared for the actual height of raw fucking soul?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ry67uHZSS0

Attached: VOKABULANTIS-1.gif (640x360, 3.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zqClOEYHBkY?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=b6xoL76TbnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Making a mediocre game with le animation gimmick does not automatically make it good. Just look at cuphead.

I feel the same, clearly there's love put into the the animation, but I've seen countless mediocre platformers without any real chanllenge and the occasional "push stuff" puzzle. At that point there's little differece between playing it and just watching a playthrough on YouTube

>and the occasional "push stuff" puzzle
That's exactly it. Unless it uses the animation to the advantage of the medium, you might as well be playing Limbo again.

Kill yourself faggot.

No.

how modders gonna undress her

>Coraline 2.0

I already played The Neverhood

>girl strong, boys weak
no thanks, looks woke

>coop
Why do devs keep assuming all of us have friends to play vidya with?

We've seen animation like this before. Every game that uses spites made from digitized models is a "stop motion video game" Stuff like Primal Rage and Clayfighters

youtu.be/zqClOEYHBkY?t=20

this is 100% my jam
Stop motion is the best

and Mortal Kombat

Soul is dead. We live in a post-soul age.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=b6xoL76TbnQ

Attached: FantasticMrFoxWolf.gif (500x269, 497.81K)

>coop
fine
>couch coop only

This is the real kicker.

Attached: dogisland_gum.gif (250x250, 2.15M)

Method is the same where they take pictures and use them to make the sprites, but the difference is Mortal Kombat uses pictures of real people.

Then there's also the games where the sprites are created from 3D models like Donkey Kong Country.

>take pictures
why don't 3d scan it?

>promoting an healthy heterosexual relationship in current year
The absolute mad men

Attached: 1654706787266.png (1151x640, 1.36M)

>stop motion
A ridiculously time consuming gimmick that really brings nothing of value to a project. Much like claymation. They spend a fortune and years of their time making this shit and then bitch and moan that gamers are entitled bigots that wouldn't buy their progressive game. Fuck off.