Play western game

>play western game
>get mad it has blacks/lgbt/wokeism/etc
Just play eastern games

Attached: 0EBCA232-419A-4B36-BAAA-0C3C8886655D.jpg (819x1024, 100.32K)

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

She looks like she gets cucked by cuter Japanese girls.

Attached: Sousei.jpg (1120x1600, 1.09M)

>resident evil pozzed
>street fighter pozzed
>final fantasy probably pozzed
>japan is now making games with black female protags

yeh its over

>street fighter pozzed

There were black fighters since SF2 you dope.

I'd fuck em both
Yep, I said it.

Attached: 1651105227275m.jpg (1024x768, 98.44K)

So you're saying this destruction of video games started back in the 80s.

im talking mostly about the desexualization of female characters to obviously pander to the west

>having black people under any circumstance = pozzed
Wow, racist much leftoid?

is that black girl 4'10

>Just play eastern games
Are their eastern game that aren't book/movie games or games for babies?

Both are kinda cute. I like the long ears.

Put left in tribalistic outfit instead

Attached: 1580541137258.jpg (1196x2079, 266.81K)

I'm a libtard SJW etc, I just play japanese games because western games are largely garbage

Zelda should be blacked and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

that right there is a fuckable sheboon
t. sheboon-fucker

>Zelda should be blacked and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

Attached: 1630912824587.png (592x720, 26.42K)

What is this from

Everyday that I wake up I have to remember that I'm going to work for a company that doesn't give a shit about me and my coworkers despite insisting that we should invest ourselves in their goals as much as we invest ourselves in our personal loves. I show up, I look at the ceiling for 8 hours because shitty management and lack of care for wagecucks like me meand they don't even care to pay me 25$ an hour to look at the ceiling for 8 hours. After 8 hours of fucking around and being bored out lf my mind, I go back home and, as I pass by the gas station, I notice that gas price went up again. It's 2.25$ per litre.
I come back home and notice that I need to go grocery shopping because 250$ of groceries isn't even enough to last me two weeks. I get a letter from the tax agency saying that I owe them 1.4k this year, then I get a letter from my dad's federal medical benefits telling me that I owe them 1k because when he died, I accepted succession, therefore, his debt with it.
Then I go on facebook for a few minutes to see predatory ads every 3 posts and the rest is normalfags arguing the same way Any Forums retards do, but about normalfag things instead of edgelord loser things.
Then I jump in an online videogame to cool off only to be verbally abused and disrespected ingame for commiting the heinous crime of not being as good as some worthless random player.
Then I come to Any Forums and it's "WAAAAH WAAAH BLACK PEOPLE AND WOMEN WAAAAAH TRANNIES!

And despite ALL that, I manage to keep a good mood. Why the fuck is everyone pushing souch fucking negativity nowadays? I can't say it doesn't affect me, I'm tired too bros, but I WANT to be happy, I don't want to waste my life being mad all the time.
You niggers may think you're isolated, but I no longer see any difference between Any Forums, facebook, reddit and other shitty internet places other than the superficial differences between the audiences themselves. Other than that, the entire internet is nothing but salty ass faggot doomers.

>playing le eastern games isn't le sjw cosmopolitanism because le japanese are le white

kill yourselves literally incapable of seeing the most basic level of hypocrisy in your worthless ideals.

>waaah waaaah muh woke it’s woke

STFU

Attached: 14E3FAA9-7FF9-4F63-A6FD-7016076A0B3F.png (960x612, 1.05M)

>Japanese white
No one said. Their characters however usually look white

I do.

based