True, Elden Ring may be GOTY, but the combat is ba-

>True, Elden Ring may be GOTY, but the combat is ba-

Attached: Elden Ring dodge Crucible.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>dass. :)

>sword clips right through him
is this what fromniggers consider impressive?

Dilate

Attached: Elden Ring - Crucible Knight.webm (600x512, 2.41M)

Fpbp

d
just like this extremely low quality thread.

I love how we're on game 5 and the animation for ripostes is still smacking enemies with the handle of your weapon. True masterpiece.

Attached: 1651521760846.png (1006x839, 247.37K)

>based, way better than Tanimura garbage

Attached: Tanimura SOVL.webm (483x266, 653K)

>hitboxes so bad they are often advantageous to the player as well

Kek fromtrannies

Uh I clearly see the blade hit

>Oh no he's dodging the attacks!!!

Sorry to break it to you user, but you are supposed to attack too

>GOTY
That's not saying much

What the fuck?
I have been dodging for 12 hours now...

Dont worry, the boss has to stop his anime combo sometime, just wait for the punish window.

Now show the times a boss can spin 180 degrees and slap you with an overhead in a nanosecond after holding it for a random amount of time between 1 and 5 seconds or the bell bearing hunters who can combo infinitely if you're in melee range then the second you step outside it throw a tracking ranged sword attack.

Pretending your jump iframes are the same as accurate hitboxes is very disingenuous.

Learn to play issue

Never said I had an issue with any of these things, they're just examples of shitty combat design that no amount of webms of people jumping and pretending THAT is why an attack didn't hit them rather than the insane amount of iframes a jump provides will change.

never really got into the pattern recognition repetitive garbage souls clones are...

Any combat system that uses i-frames is automatically a bad combat system.

dunno if bait but the webms show how the enemy attack hitbox are extremely precise and fair
op webm during the slowdown part - first swing is dodged with the legs-only 20 iframes of the jump, second swing misses by user going slightly to to right which makes the sword go a hairs length above his head.
second webm is the same except second swing is lower, but still missing because of the landing-attack animation

There's no i-frames faggot. The hitbox are resized to jump over the attacks
Learn to play issue

>tfw he shows up 20 times in SotFS and he fucking hit me with that like every time

Attached: 1602301514232.jpg (752x786, 101.09K)

Yes there are, when you jump your legs lose their hitbox, you literally see that in the webm.

WOAH YOU CAN JUMP THATS NOT SOMETHING I CAN'T DO IN OTHER GAMES

Illiterate retard