Why is it about eastern european games that gives it so much soul?

Why is it about eastern european games that gives it so much soul?
Just finished this one, have never enjoyed a game so much before (despite all the bugs/jank)

Attached: AAAB2A8C-8667-412B-B04D-3E7140A250D9.jpg (928x1304, 195K)

Sequel prediction: Arse'n'balls becomes king of Bohemia and excecutes C*pon

Attached: 1645920245057.png (1678x866, 764.77K)

hard times

Their developers aren't 9-to-5 employees forced or brainwashed into wokeism by HR and PR.
Most still genuinely care about the product they're making. Even if that product still has jank; that sincerity shines through. It generally will noticibly lack the feel of a fake peel of socially acceptable veneer that plagues many US titles.

lack of american influence

You are specifically talking about Eastern Euros. Normal Europeans can't compare.
Games are not "toys" to Eastern Euros. Eastern Euros also do not have formulaic practices that make their games worse. Japan has gacha and anime retardation. America has wokeism. Eastern Euros make games with passion, love, and soul. Eastern Euros see games as a valid medium up there with film, novels, etc.
Think about some games made in eastern Europe. Rain World. Pathologic. STALKER. Kingdom Come. The Witcher. Mount and Blade. All of these games have soul.

Take a guess.

Attached: Warhorse CEO.png (590x922, 198.39K)

it's amazing how he didn't get cancelled at all

Lack of niggers and faggots

You can't get canceled if you don't give a shit. Some (((gaming journalists))) boycotted it and it didn't matter. Game popped off anyway

jews and brown people just cannot leave white people alone, holy shit.

>Lack of faggots
Did you play the game?

based

because we in the east are more practical with our product... when we make something we want it to serve its purpose, nothing more nothing less

purpose of game is to be fun, so when we make game we check to see: is game fun? if no then we rework it

you people in the west is always so caught up with your ideals and other motives... when you guys make game you always think: does game portray my message well? is politics in my game correct?

for us, making game fun is main objective, money second. for you, good politics and making money from game is main objective, everything else is second.

>Japan has gacha and anime retardation
old japan was very much like east europe, they only cared about making games fun. new japan not so much, too much anime and gacha

Games looks really good, wish I could run it. Ah well, here's a bump for a positive thread

What Henry did you guys build for your first playthrough?

My Henry was practically a mongolian shooting arrows from my horse lmao. Could clear out 12-men camps solo just like that.

Love 2 handed swords
Hate plate armor
simple as.

my first henry was a sneaky, wild-loving ranger, sleeping/poison arrows + poison shortsword (no shield), rarely bought stuff because I lived off hunting

fellow with plate armour and a mace

gotta fuck em up

As a sandnigger I agree. too much "muh white man" shit, meanwhile we immigrant to your country and drive prices up. Never understood how libtards can economically justify importing shitskins with no education
Granted I like it cause I can import my family here: once my family is here I'm voting republican just so no other brown people will come

Attached: asuka_steel_1.png (640x480, 456.61K)

Plate armor and 2 handed weapons
Ended up playing as horse archer anyway most of the time because I couldn't handle more than 2 enemies at once otherwise

God mode first time cause I sucked. After that an alchemist burglar. I used up all my money to get plate armor, and when I need to get in heavy combat I just equip it.

i googled where to find the best sword and after i got it the game was meh for me

Same.
Clinching/stab abuser here. None of that fancy master strike combo shite.

>mace
literally unofficial easy mode of the game, I got bored after clearing one camp of bandits with the mace

i felt like gosling in drive, walking in with a hammer. or maybe that scene in old boy. it's easy but kino. plus, headcracker easy mode.

Youu screwed urself out of a great experience tbvh, KCD is best played blind on a first playthrough, while living with all the mistakes you make along the way

The word "based" gets thrown around a lot these days...

Plate with a sword, but stealthy like. Soft boots, dark colors, the bandits almost take me for one of their own.

There aren't really many "builds" for this game because it's easy to become a master at everything. The few perk trade-offs you make are insignificant.

That's very nice and all. But since you imported your family, they will just start to vote for "muslim block" like in Europe.
Eventually they will turn that place to the same shithole they escaped from.
This happens among whities themselves, just look at Californians running away from crime and poop, just to vote in another pro-nigger bill.

no gigantic budget means fewer executives demanding you appeal to the largest possible audience, which gives developers more freedom. Japan adopted a similar model with many lower budget games.

KCD is literally one of the most soulful games to come out this decade. Meme buzzword I know but it's true. The team very clearly where passionate about the project fron start to finish and were free to let that show in the production. KCD is a testament to how much heart matters in development considering its still so fantastic to play despite several aspects being nearly unplayable

I just appreciated the game not being jam packed full of locations with little reason for existing.

The weapon doesnt really matter. The game is easy with any weapon if you know how combat works.

I liked the game aside from the sequel bait shit at the end, it was a bit disappointing that the main quest never actually got resolved.

Hardcore run with looting restrictions (no armor or weapon looting, only cash and small things like jewelry allowed) + only dice from treasure chests is the ultimate way to play the game.

Makes money so much more significant and impactful. Makes for a fun game where you actually go see the armorer and think twice before spending the cash on intermediate armor piece.

not really, 1 hit with the best maces to the head will kill any NPC in the game, maybe 2 hits if you're up against a fully armoured bandit

with swords you actually need 4-5 hits, enough to pull off some nice combos

Stab in the face does the same as a mace hit. Well, against enemies without closed helms, but those arent that common.