GOD DAMN IT, NOT AGAIN!

GOD DAMN IT, NOT AGAIN!

Attached: 1654712503636m.jpg (1024x574, 110.61K)

Her story in 3H needed like, two more missions addressing TWSITD.

Edelgard needs to be put out back and shot again it seems. Disgusting dyke bitch.

What the fuck did you think was gonna happen? Everybody sing kumbaya or something? She was marching on the church in the first fucking trailer.

jesus christ her armor looks retarded

STUPID DRAGONS!!!!

BASED. My wife is so cute

Based, can't wait to cave her head in again

The only way to make Edelgard see the truth is to embrace Shez cock

I worship the path Edelgard walks.

CHURCH BAD!!!!

Attached: __rhea_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_sendrawz__65b0a266586e4f2d3c7813e07adeea37.jpg (1257x1920, 153.21K)

this doesn't feel right without a bernie schizo in the first few replies

delete this thread

STUPID DRAGON! I really fucking hate dragons!

Attached: 1653011297495.jpg (1380x2048, 385.35K)

sothis told me to implant a bomb in edelgard's head so next time she pulls her sudden but inevitable betrayal i can be ready

tell me, why does she hate the dragons?

sothis told me to implant my seed in edelgard's womb so next time she pulls her sudden but inevitable betrayal i can be ready

>I declare war on the church!
>invades the alliance

based edelgard
fuck the church
fuck dragons

based edelgard

Because the people who tortured her, murdered her siblings, manipulated countless battles and wars into happening, and have spread disinformation and dissent against the church for hundreds of years told her that dragons are evil.

Based

Temple bad!

>smart enough to remove the rats earlier
>still believed "dragons bad" story from the rats that tortured her, her family and empire

Attached: edelgard backstory.webm (960x640, 1.22M)

>make fictional world where fake church oppresses the masses using basically an untouchable caste/eugenics system
>oh no why is the plot always about this