Does Elden Ring need an easy mode?

Does Elden Ring need an easy mode?

Attached: 1652408484821.png (828x838, 471.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CsTQW-mO580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At what point should a person come to understand they are retarded?

every single one of these games comes with cheese strats that act like an easy mode already

We live in a world where people lie to get pretend points on a website

Using Ashes is the easy mode.

At that point its time to put the game down and play something else.
I don't think an easy mode would even help someone like this. But I have seen people complain that even Very Easy is too hard and need a "story mode"
I've also seen people complain that "Story mode" is too hard and just want an option to watch the game.

Attached: 1651858130863.jpg (3840x2160, 1023.85K)

It's already too easy

Attached: beamed5.webm (1024x576, 2.94M)

How do you fail to beat Margit at level 90 using Ashes on top?

Like actually explain it to me how that happens.

Who cares. The game doesn't have much replayability and anyone interested has already played it.

Maybe he was leveling each stat one at a time.

No, I'm a shitter that only beat DS3 and I still got every achievement in ER.

The easy mode has been around since Demons. Ashes is just the ultimate window licker mode.

Isnt this the first nigger you fight? Just summon the archer dude

No idea once Ranni gives you the wolves Margit it’s a cakewalk. Hell the game even gives you summons and many other options

Poor guy, I feel bad for him

I'd genuinely love to see this dude fight Margit. I can't remember, is Margit the boss you fight 20 minutes into the game or the one in the capitol? Either way, both were early game and easy as fuck.

no way this is real

If you can't beat him with ashes you might be legit handicapped.

>I've also seen people complain that "Story mode" is too hard and just want an option to watch the game.
so any playstation game

Probably because it's not and they're just farming faggot points

very original comment there, user

Attached: 5646513654351.jpg (419x480, 80.88K)

No, you have to press forward in God of War, still too hard. Like, people don't understand just how fucking bad other people can be at a video game.
Running into walls and just dragging yourself along the geometry because turning is too much. Having to look at the controller whenever you do anything, just pressing the attack button every so often, not dodging or anything like that.

Attached: 1574704132405.jpg (791x1024, 60.56K)

youtu.be/CsTQW-mO580
He posted himself beating Margit after getting advice. Still seems like a larp.

People post these all the time but I have INT leveled at 80 and it never does this much damage