Guilty gear

Did your main get buffed Any Forums? Slayer when? Patch notes are out
guiltygear.com/ggst/en/news/post-1560/

Attached: 1624321300769.jpg (1280x720, 93.81K)

Dead game

needs Bridget and Jam

Attached: 1622594473713.png (800x1000, 1.21M)

happy chaos sisters how are we coping

fuck are you talking about his S moves got buffed and the new way the concentration meter works is gonna make him even more annoying up close.Plus it's not like it'll be harder to refill the bar since guard crush is still there.
Just gonna switch between zoning and pressure like always but better since roll is faster

ok but it doesnt matter he has to play close that means he finally has to play a normal risk reward game and he will die when you DP

Axl got raped so im out

Braindead game for people who can play defense or footsies

you are still not going to play no matter what they change.
example: this kid

Will her nerfs hurt May?

Attached: FS_uY1bXoAIyy3W.jfif.jpg (3307x2598, 440.91K)

No one wants to play dead game

faust 2S launches
faust 6H staggers
faust 2p combos
afro guard crushes
various hitbox improvements

say hello to the new top tier

Attached: 1626727620779.jpg (2152x3068, 1.04M)

Millia got so much stuff, I'm so happy.
>4f normal
>Disk doesn't go away after blocking an attack. Disks have less recovery.
>Kapel is bigger and won't get parried
>f.S is faster and longer
>j.D now launches opponents on hit
>5HS is now disjointed

Only thing that makes me sad is that 2k > 2d is still punisheable by DP :( other than that it's an amazing patch!

Why fg devs change the game so much every patch? It makes tthese games look like they're eternally unfinished.

It's the opinion of many that they didn't change the game enough with this patch, not that they changed too much. People were expecting more significant system changes or new moves or something. But setting that aside, both customers and devs seem to have come to a point where patches are viewed as content, it's exciting when a game gets a patch, it breathes some new life into the game, it brings people back to it and gives a different way of playing the game for the people who stuck with it. If a fighting game came out and the only patches it got were fixing bugs and little things like that,people probably wouldn't be too happy even if the launch version of the game was well liked, and it probably wouldn't be good for the longevity of the game.

Leo is probably nerfed on the whole, but being able to cross over in the corner is going to let people steal a lot of games.

Wake me up when they fix the matchmaking

How's potemkin looking? Cant check right now

Leos are gonna willingly put themselves in the corner for me to burst

Attached: 1626460694317.jpg (1280x720, 75.86K)

>Best netcode I have encountered
>Matchmaking is abysmal
it's so bizarre

Man I ALREADY can’t fight this whore, and the shit I was putting my time into learning doesnt fucking matter anymore because Tandem top stays when she blocks. Fucks sake

RAVEN WHEN

Giganter lost its invuln, and PRC C.S Garuda is dead due to RC changes, he got some other decent buffs

Breathing new life or just diluting playtime by making people relearn every match up and this could deter people to come back to the game. Also they still didn't add crossplay which they said they would.