"What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?"

>"What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?"

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 489.93K)

>Any Forumsirgins everywhere : "wow, he's LITERALLY me"

I actually think most of Any Forums has a decent-to-high IQ, but the majority of people here have extreme anger issues which clouds their thinking. Being in a constant state of agitation can fuck with people's minds.

Why are you all angry, anons?

Single mothers.

i agree with most of Any Forums having anger issues, but why would anyone on this board have "decent-to-high IQ"? are you being patronizingly disingenuous or are you a delusional retard including yourself under that criteria?

i don't think that's true. i've talked to enough Any Forumsirgins to they this board is boarderline retarded. i'm not even joking. at least 7 of 10 post are either retarded or troll posts. i pulled that stat outta my ass, but still

90. people on here are so retarded

Mediocre

160 because it loops around the horseshoe all the way back to retardation.

Highly intelligent people tend to be self-destructive. I'd imagine Any Forums would be pretty high up when it comes to being genuinely unstable.

>God doesn't exist because my kid died
Retard

The average IQ of Any Forums users is lower than 50. When you consider Dead Internet Theory, most of the "people" you interact with on this site may not even be real

I hold right wing beliefs, but it seems 99% of the western world is left leaning.

theres a decent amount of smart people here but there to angry and depressed at existence and society to do anything with it so they channel all there brain power into making other people that they can relate to as miserable as possible

>Dead internet theory
What's the TLDR

nah. too much of the board is underage/teens so the IQ is below average room temp monkey see monkey do juice reward . every now and then you'll find a "ascended" but they only appear when baited out via particular subjects at which point they will type up some 3 paragraph long winded sensible post that gets ignored so others can post more wojaks and incel/chud edits or whatever other shitposting is going on in the thread.

This.

internt dedd.

This is a board full of fuming "le society did this to me woe is me the tragic genuis, waaah modernity" room temperature IQs. Show them a jpeg of a female and they've fried their brains so deeply that they short circuit in a mix of anger and honey. Deep down they know they are the bottom of the barrel, but simultaneously entertain the fantasy that had they been born in another age, they'd become some pinnacle of humanity chad, and not another opium addicted coomer retard.

i have a dad. not angry. maybe you're right. sorry to those anons.

Attached: 63975dd0539d2d49b8ec77e340c0caf9.jpg (564x564, 48.65K)

over 9000

higher than average but this is undermined by the enormous amounts of mental illness

>dead internet theory

While I agree with some parts of the theory, I've never understood the "bots are actually everywhere'" aspect. If it's true, isn't the implication that we're engaging in full conversations with bots capable of masquerading as humans sort of fucking insane? People talk about bots all the time but I never see anyone take a moment to recognize how futuristic the whole concept is.

I just hate trannies is all

how many do you actually know of? i know zero. don't fall for the meme too hard.

People in school and college always thought I was really smart for some reason. I even got the year book award for most likely to be famous lol. Dunno why. I never considered myself smart at all.

Attached: 1650649231149.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)