What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: the-frontier-hero.jpg (1200x675, 205.37K)

Attached: no, you can't join the enclave.jpg (1334x750, 75.33K)

>Any Forums gets filtered by hunt down the kino
>Any Forums gets filtered by the kinotier
inb4 Any Forums gets filtered by

Any Forums doesn't play games

>le kino
go back

this, Any Forums chuds got pissy because The Frontier devs called their shitty faction being a facist power fantasy

mod was a gross trainwreck and then it turned into a giant dumpster fire when obnoxious Any Forums teenagers started larping as characters from a game they don't play and terrorized discord retards

>modders

theres your issue

Only one deathclaw interaction
Need more

I've not played it but seen the mod. Looks like crap, awful writing and tactical use of assets to hide the fundamentally flawed engine. technically impressive but a turd nontheless. goes to show that sometimes professional developers actually have a place in the gaming world after all.

yeah while they defended Caesar's Legion lmaoooo

The story was garbage and it had a lot of bugs but Any Forums had to act like it had the high ground and somehow the "barely" 18 girl was an issue and the furry pony. On an website that was proud of having a loli board and being the king of degenerates. The hypocrisy reaches new levels every time

I AM A QUICK SNEED
I LIKE A QUICK SEED

The Sneedclave awoke.

After this abomination came out they started banning any sneed mod from new vegas nexus.
Do they still do that?

Secondaries trying to cash in on the NV circlejerk not knowing what made it work in the first place, among many other things

>Any Forums had to act like it had the high ground and somehow the "barely" 18 girl was an issue and the furry pony. On an website that was proud of having a loli board and being the king of degenerates. The hypocrisy reaches new levels every time
Those aren't Any Forums users. They are boomers and normgroid conservatives and teenage christcucks who migrated here in 2016 and now dominate discourse on this website

Biden won.

Some enterprising anons were annoyed with the devs shilling their mod so much, so they joined the discord, dug up some dirt, then twitter took care of the rest

Who?

Yes, and? I was never against him

Yes..they did exactly what the troons they hate so much do every day
What does politics have to do with the subject at hand you obsessed visitor