Caw of duty was unironically the funnest as an ability shooter with wall running and double jumps

caw of duty was unironically the funnest as an ability shooter with wall running and double jumps

Attached: file.png (856x691, 699.32K)

i liked bo3 so much, 4 never had the same appeal
i'm mid 30s and have played nearly every cod but bo3 was just too good

yep, there it is.
the inevitable
>exosuits were actually... le good! im nostalgic now!
posts are happening

Attached: Th0KLqlm.jpg (306x306, 17.1K)

the only good future cod was infinite warfare
sledgehammer and treyarchfags gtfo

can't wait for the new one!

Attached: FUvy010XsAIu-7V.jpg (2048x946, 124.25K)

Iv been saying it since release bro.

Infinite Warfare > Black Ops 3 > Advanced Warfare

>exosuits
im talking about black ops 3 and advanced movement being fun. plus only the same retards who cry that the series is stale hate the futuristic games.

multiplayer was atrocious though

Ok console nigger.

So Titanfall?
The Apex leaker said that TiFa3 was in production so it's still coming, right bros?

Attached: 1644625679702.png (1482x1392, 257.8K)

My only experience with all CoDs after Modern Warfare was trying out the multiplayer on free weekends, betas and whatever but from all of them Advanced Warfare was the most fun due to the movement, it was still trash though.
Cope and seethe frogfag.

Attached: 1598718008565.png (185x100, 18.82K)

Do you mean the pre-Apex leak on /tfg/?
If so I would be legitimately surprised if EA still allowed them to continue work on TF3 instead of making them focus on pretty much their literal only product that's keeping EA afloat right now.

>the coolest game with the coolest ideas and visuals and gameplay is trash
Who could be saying such trash opin-
>it's an frogfaggot

i wouldnt count it out but it wouldnt be anytime soon since they still have a lot to squeeze out of apex and EA is trying to get bought

Is that the one with Jon snow? I really liked that campaign. And the zombies

titanfall had better movement mechanics cod exo was trying to go for and that game main focus was the giant mechs

COD was never good in the first place newfags.

Attached: file.png (399x400, 128.66K)

Wait people think Infinite Warfare is good now? I haven't played it so I can't judge for myself but wasn't that game extremely hated at the time? I remember it having the most disliked game trailer of all time or something like that.

>defending futuristic shit in Call of Duty just because he posted a frog
Actual brain damage. I could be saying trannies are mentally ill and post a frog and you would start defending them just because of an image

It's over, but it's for the best

infinite warfare and black ops 3 are completely different even if infinite is over hated