What's your excuse now, Any Forums?

What's your excuse now, Any Forums?

Attached: 1654225548439.png (639x570, 591.48K)

I'm really, really, really bad at fighting games, but doing a quarter circle while pressing a button was never really an issue

Old fighting games was based.your friends could know shit about videogames but could pick up a controller and had a good time with you
New games are full of combo and mechanic and shit you must explain a bunch of shit for your noob opponent or just severely downplay to make thing fair

I welcome one button combos and moves

NO DUDE STFU THE SPECIAL MOVES ARE UNFAIR GATEKEEPING. THAT'S THE REASON IM BAD AT THE GAME AND NOT INEXPERIENCE, LACK OF PRACTICE, BAD STRATEGY, AND PREDICTABLE APPROACHES.

You have to support me in ruining the genre so that I might play it once before dropping it.

Attached: 1654213492660.gif (480x480, 668.57K)

woke character design where every breast size is censored and fully covered up yet every male character is a shirtless buff guy.

Non-FGC players still lose in Fantasy Strike and Smash Bros because they dont understand timing, spacing, frame advantage, etc. This is just going to get more people in the door, because Capcom wants the American MK audience.

Attached: 1647118659104.gif (224x336, 955.56K)

>what's your excuse
the modern control scheme will be garbage for any kind of even semi serious play.

>They brought back universal parry
That. Also the fucked up FA shit that wallsplats even on block.

competitive video games are for fags

It will only help with the single player content which is good. That way casualized inputs don't get mixed with the "classic" control scheme.

My excuse now is that I don’t play games that are clearly trying to broaden the demographic by making it so easy that fucking toddlers can play it now.

won't this make charge characters like guile broken as fuck like the 3ds game did? or does it not work this way for charge characters.

>on block
I think it's only if you have drained all your gauge and/or in the corner.

It alright

Attached: Street Fighter 6 controls.png (561x871, 462.18K)

Motions were never the issue. Especially past SF4 where motions atleast aren't even hard to learn shortly after beginning and quite lenient. But you'll see the retards that pretend that is why they didn't get good. Let forget they hold up forward all day and never block. A dude playing with his mouth is fine.

This is why Kekken sells millions

There unironically is none. I'm getting sf6.

>Spamming Sonic boom like CPU is sf II
based.i waited years for this

Attached: sf6 (2).jpg (1400x2168, 537.3K)

So the game has to be simplified baby shit and also make you believe you're Daigo?

we don't know, I imagine for booms and flash kicks the input will be back and down and (ideally) still require charge.

hello i play on a controller

Attached: 1395609571650.jpg (500x375, 45.89K)

That game is hideous

fighting games are easier than ever what

no I don't expect a genre I don't play to bend to my whims as a casual player, that's fucking stupid.

None, NONE of these "We streamlined those stinky complicated fighting game controls!" games have ever taken off.

noobs will still get raped just throwing out random special moves and they lose access to buttons

the only way this could be bad is if you could pick charge characters and just spam their moves like in the 3DS version of SF4

If only people thought like this. I'm no more then a mid level veteran who never peaked much but i never blamed even retarded 2k2UM inputs like pretzels for example for my lack of standing.

Imagine if despite the limitations the easy inputs ultimately end up being more consistent and all the pros start using it despite not needing it.

Attached: 1636327354420.png (548x803, 87.5K)

Oh no no no no

Attached: FUX3pUbXsAAVhNv.jpg (640x480, 79.21K)

Modern control scheme aside they streamlined parry by making it a button hold with a perfect version if you wanna time it, they streamlined focus attack dash cancel by separating it into two actions (drive impact and the drive dash), they gave everyone a universal reversal option, and the buffer windows for combos will likely be generous. not sure what else you want

>Light "attack" instead of punch or kick
>It option selects for you based on proximity
If this is the case, it's a no brainer.

Attached: 1648562592249.jpg (532x530, 19.36K)

>muh FGC
I can smell your stinky ass from here

Brian F discussed this when first seeing it and it was my thought too. A instant dp might be worth limitations. Imagine still 4-5f startup iframe move the second you see a fierce poke or jump.

I don't remember anyone ever complaining that a hadoken was hard to pull off the traditional way. The problem with fighting games always comes from chaining a shitload of moves together and unintuitive bullshit.

Attached: img_1705.jpg (2048x1536, 137.45K)

>Instead of the player learning nuances other options with all normals they just stick with the small brain Capcom dev decisions.

Isn't this the opposite of what loser motion haters want? They always say the motions are "gatekeeping" but then they'd be fine with also having options decided for them when it comes to normals and ranges.

Almost no modern games do this sort of thing. And its always these weird decade old cherry picked images you retards uses for arguments that were retarded for their own times.

The gamecube version of CvS2 allowed you to use the C-stick to perform any special. Foward was a hadoken, back was a tatsu, up was a DP, etc. Got real crazy with grapplers and charge characters. Allowed for physically impossible combos if you were playing manual inputs.

>specials are one button
>retards will still throw unsafe shit out of their asses and lose
What is going to be the next "toxic mechanic" for people to complain? high and low blocking?

Normies will quit this game as soon as they start losing using this button supers

V-trigger in V already has a powerful function in that the activation allows you to pause the game for a second and think and perform an action which a lot of players use to get their head and anti-air, use a super with its invincibility frames, and other shit. Could be powerful but giving up buttons means you could just be poked out of everything if the other player just plays defensively

counter-hits

Been playing SF 3S, SFV, SkullGirls and Garou recently after getting a fight stick. It's been a ton of fun learning the inputs. If you can't find using a controller comfortable, I really suggest a fight stick. It makes learning to play fighting games a whole lot more fun IMO

some guy in a strive thread earlier was claiming throws are bad game design because you need to do something other than blocking to beat it.

>Almost no modern games do this sort of thing
>tekken

Oh, boy. Can't wait for auto-play mode in SF7

Attached: 1654517971475.jpg (1722x872, 447.53K)

Can I turn it off?

Attached: 1413446600391.png (500x376, 233.46K)

You do know that the exact same input is in Soul Calibur 6, right?

Cross-ups and any kind of mid string punish.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's input reading with the simple control style.