What's your excuse now steamfags?

what's your excuse now steamfags?

Attached: FG3kwb0XEAMG2Ex.jpg (1561x741, 198.7K)

>click on it to "check it out"
>don't click on it
WOW THAT WAS HARD

i can't breathe

WE WUZ VOIZES N SHEET

UH OH WHITOIDS SEETHIN

It's like 30% Tumblr Stuff, 40% good looking games and 30% sponsored advertisement stuff that's okay looking.

funny how Any Forums was seething when epic games made that blm event on fortnite and they were saying "at least valve is not woke"
i remember when valve added the lgbt tag on game categories on steam and they were saying "valve le based because he's segregating woke games from based games"
now that the shit is more clear now they're coping harder on "just dont click it up vote my post"
at least i get free games on epic games while on steam you only get bots on tf2 and cheaters on csgo

Attached: wea-killyourself.gif (498x371, 1.66M)

>it's good when valve does it

>Epic Gay Store chink
no one cares, tard. Your store will NEVER make money.
I can click "hide LBGT" and have all of those games removed from my sight.
You'll take whatever Tim shoved up your ass and ask for more (but never spending any money because you don't have any)

Attached: crappygames.png (2041x2218, 3.76M)

TAKU MY BREATHU AWAY

It's fun because none of those games show up in my steam store because all of the tags they use are on my blacklist

Nice to see steam finally get on the affirmative action boat.
Now blacks can continue to fail in a system specifically catering to their retardation.

>Your store will NEVER make money
saying a good thing about a shitty service that has a fuckton of issues automatically makes me a epic shill even though the only good thing about that shit are the free games which hurts epic's business, i really don't care about brands like you, i'm here for the games not for brand loyalty, fuck valve, fuck epic, if there's something i cannot get for free i'll pirate it, simple as that
>I can click "hide LBGT" and have all of those games removed from my sight.
good, but why are these games are on steam in the first place then?
>You'll take whatever Tim shoved up your ass and ask for more
uhmmm isn't your people who call gabe newell lord gaben and prayed for him when his AI made a tweet regarding the #savetf2 situation?
>(but never spending any money because you don't have any)
i have money for not buying any game or gambling on csgo skins or the steam jew marketplace like you do nigger, go watch your nigger stream on steam you dumb monkey lmao

Attached: 1631843750226.jpg (225x225, 7.37K)

>make your own games
>NO NOT LIKE THAT

If games like Season a Letter to the Future had a random anime moeblob protagonist people would be shilling it as comfy travelling sim 2023

Attached: 1623570140667.png (680x1022, 791.32K)

Never post on this website again I couldn’t ever read your whole post it was so bad

>Never post on this website again I couldn’t ever read your whole post it was so bad

Attached: 1630434092000.png (650x588, 214.7K)

>retard downloads spyware
>then tries to say he would pirate if it wasn't for free
>instead of just pirating from the get go
stopped reading there, holy fuck Epic bugs are unreal

>whats your excuse
i dont watch the store unless i'm going to buy shit
what fucking retards looks at the store on steam unless he is going to buy something?

steam is also spyaware

this, I just wishlist shit and wait until I get an email notifying the shit I want is on sale

the pozzing will never end

Attached: pronouns.png (1068x744, 269.9K)

>steam is also spyaware
man Epicshills don't get the good flash cards to prepare for shilling now, do they?

Attached: 1599119815788.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

if skial servers can get your ip address then valve can also do it and only god knows what they do with that information

Attached: skial.png (942x1000, 124.02K)

>Has to bring up epic when no one else does to get paid
God, I hate indians

why does it read files in your steam folders? what are they looking for?

Yes, STEAM GOOD

what games you buy to see what to try to poach next I guess.
Your friends list too, to see what they play.