Opinions

What are your opinions on this? Seems plausible but almost too good to be true. With the Xbox Showcase coming up in a few day my fingers are crossed we hear something.

Attached: EB0E9B38-CEB8-4ED3-A5F4-C9936CA6D526.jpg (1242x1279, 208.56K)

>What are your opinions on this?
Any Forums leaks are just shitposts and you're an imbecile for believing them.

nice fanfic OP, CDPR can't even make simple fixes for shitpunk, let alone make competent game in 1,5 year

Attached: 1623707723622.jpg (720x817, 58.49K)

Pure bullshit.

>handed off to CDPR
"handed off" how, they're not subsidiary of Paradox, my opinion that a 12 year old wrote this

>CDPR
pls no

Attached: cope.jpg (1280x961, 286.14K)

This, it's pure fanfic garbage written for attention by a zoomoid who has no clue how the industry works.

>What are your opinions on this?
Bullshit.
It would be actually nice though. CDPR very clearly are fans of VTM:B, it's a very good fit for them (I have argued in the past that CDPR should have gone for their own east-european off-brand VTM:B - something in the vein of Lukianenko's Night Watch) instead of Cyberpunk. And if there is one game Cyberpunk is really actually similar to in structure and gameplay, it IS VTM:B, to a point where the similarities are almost eerie.

With that said, I very much doubt CDPR would just randomly make time in their development schedule, and I'm also very confident they would let people know very quickly.

This was a great fanfic, thanks for the read.

>"handed off" how, they're not subsidiary of Paradox
They can still make a deal with CDPR if both companies are interested. So that is not actually the part of this "leak" that is clearly false.
The fact that they would not announce this as soon as the deal went through is however.

>hey bro wanna buy this IP with loads of baggage, toxic publicity and a built-in impossible to please fanbase?
>should go well after your last project
lmao, CDPR or any other studio wouldn't know what to do with WoD and doesn't need it. there's a reason Paradox just dumped it on some mobile game shitters and forgot about it

>hey bro wanna buy this IP with loads of baggage, toxic publicity and a built-in impossible to please fanbase?
Did you just try to berrate others for not knowing anything about the industry, and then assumed the only possible way a company like CDPR could get licence for VTM:B is by BUYING IT?
You do realize that CDPR consist of both publishing, and developer studios, and that the developer can be contracted to work on a game under a licence of someone else, right?

They don't have to buy the IP. They can be contraced by the owner of the IP do develop a game under that IP. Like when Human Head developed Prey 2 - they did not BUY Prey IP, they were contracted by Beth/Zenimax as a outside contracted studio. This is a completely common practice in this industry.
I should remind you that CDPR in the past did fucking porting jobs on Saints fucking Row at one point.

>CDPR or any other studio wouldn't know what to do with WoD and doesn't need it
Given that the last CDPR game was basically VTM:B in a cyberpunk coat of paint and with needlessly large explorable skybox surrounding the hubs, I think they would know exactly what to do with it. Story focused RPG's are their sole fucking speciality, and I have no doubts the studio is ruled by a buch of people obsessively fanboying over the game in the first place.

Again, none of this means that this leak is true. In fact, aside from the fact that we would learn about it - either from media announcements, or shareholder reports - the fact that this TOO FUCKING GOOD TO BE TRUE is also pretty clearly discrediting the claim.

>developer can be contracted to work on a game under a licence of someone else, right?
When was the last time that happened, ten years ago with New Vegas? CDPR is a $10 billion company they're not contracting their developers (that have to turn out Witcher 4) to work on some niche IP for Millenials from early 2000's to Paradox. AGAIN, there's a reason why they gave it to some mobile shitters and forgot about it. VtMB was a lighting in a bottle, nobody actually needs another WoD game, which is why it has been canned.
> the last CDPR game was basically VTM:B in a cyberpunk coat of paint
meds now

>When was the last time that happened, ten years ago with New Vegas?
It happens all the time. Larian is easily big enough to work on 3 Divinity games at the same time yet they accepted the Baldur's Gate license to work on BG3.

i hope its true but im not taking it off the list

SJW GAMES/GAMES MADE BY SJW's THAT BOMBED
>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Anthem
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Sunset@ "NOT THE FUCKING OVERDRIVE ONE"
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>Life is strange 2
>Battleborn
>Pillars of Eternity 2
>Dishonored 2
>Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider
>Tacoma
>Virginia
>Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
>River City Girls
>Tyranny
>Drawn to Death
>Agents of Mayhem
>Bless Online
>Hyper Universe
>Telltale Games- the whole company
>Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
>Dead Rising 4
>Bleeding Edge
>2064: Read Only Memories
>INVISIBLE
>Orphan
>DmC: DMC
>Thi4f
>MARVEL AVENGERS
>Sam & Max Remastered
>Medal of honor VR
>=GOOGLE STADIA=
>VTMB2 = BEFORE IT EVEN LAUNCHED
>Crash 4
>RETURNAL
>Destruction all stars
>Magic: Legends
>CRUCIBLE
>DoubleFine = the whole company
>deathflop
>joyless adventures of empathy woman
>RESIDENT EVIL 4 VR
>BATTLEFIELD 2042
>Battletoads 2020

NON SJW GAMES THAT GOT POZZLED AND SUFFERED FROM IT
>Control
>GEARS 5
>Wildstar
>REmake 3
>FF7R PS4
>WoW
>no more heroes 3
>TABLETOP SIMULATOR
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions
>guardians of da galaxy

SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Borderlands 3
>Pathfinder
>COD: vanguard

platinum is not a subsidiary of Konami and they handed off metal gear rising to them

dude half of CDPR are libtarded westerners and pajeets, why do you think 2077 was so bad? They doubled the size of their dev studio with cheap labor and diversity hires

Bro. Kojima asked them, that was when he was at peak Konami positions, like VP of the company or some shit like that. He could pull a few strings at that point.

>When was the last time that happened,
Are you fucking kidding me? How fucking clueless are you? Jurrasic Park Evolution 2 came out six months ago, for starters. Larian is working on a Baldur's Gate franchise, there is a studio making a fucking Gothic 1 remake and so fucking on. Seriously, how clueless about the industry are YOU?
>CDPR is a $10 billion company they're not contracting their developers
Except if they feel like the IP is something they want to explore. And CDPR was build entirely by a bunch of obsessive classic RPG fans. Regardless of what you think of their own games, I have absolutely no doubt they woud fucking LOVE to work on VTM:B, again - not only are story-focused and character-focused RPG's their bread and butter, but in their last game, the mechanics were almost IDENTICAL to VTM:B.
>to work on some niche IP for Millenials from early 2000's to Paradox
Ah, so you are a zoomer angry at people enjoying VTM:B because you are too shit to appreciate it yourself.
CDPR's leaders are literally old-school RPG fanboys who started their studio because they were localizing and distributing classic RPG's and felt like it's a shame the genre is dying. VTM:B is no doubt on their list of greatest games ever made, and something I'm sure they would fucking LOVE to work on, it's their biggest current source of inspiration.

>meds now
We already established you never played VTM:B, that is why you are so angry right now. So you are utterly unable to judge it's profund similarities to Cyberpunk. In fact I doubt you played CP77 either.

Deathloop isn’t an SJW game.

>all this Norwood seething
jesus christ

>CDPR can't even make simple fixes for shitpunk
cope more harder fag .

Attached: 1650911402861.png (1003x1218, 327.05K)

sure
but it does have SJW devs, the second category on the list

Attached: file.png (326x47, 5.62K)

>all this Norwood seething
What the fuck does that even mean? Sorry, I don't speak zoomzoom.