Even "stop, stop its already dead" isn't funny anymore

Even "stop, stop its already dead" isn't funny anymore

Attached: 1632228257051.png (600x346, 95.38K)

Jeff fucking off and starting his own Patreon should have happened 5 years ago.

"Guys please forget to cancel your sub."

Especially as he didn't even get to write a goodbye on the site he started

Giant Bomb died when their forum moderators went nuclear and banned half the community because of a few GG shitposters.

Where is the Mary Kish spammer when you need him?

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT.VIDEO.GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 568.95K)

Dan coming back may be the best thing to ever happen to that site

Attached: 1635361094640.webm (654x230, 381.21K)

That guy is an annoying shithead that's only funny when Vinny's making fun of his stupidity.

I find it weird that he started that shit almost immediately, a day after quitting. Please tell me he didn't get his ass fired again.

apparently he would have started the patreon and fucked off even earlier if covid never happened. it seems like he's wanted to do this for a while now. why wouldn't he? its essentially free money.

Wait... Did something else happen? I've finally reached the point where I completely stopped checking in with them after the great old guard Exodus

how can anyone watch anything with jason in it? how can people convince themselves that there's anything about him that isn't utterly off-putting and repulsive?

i don't think anyone likes jason. even when he was skinny.

i still dont understand what he does. he's supposed to be the video guy after jan but when jans out they have to get that gamespot guy in. he literally brings nothing to the table whatsoever and cant do his job

they're just waiting for him to die at this point.

Dan is an idiot. How can you do this? Come back the very day the OG leaves. What a backstabbing son of bitch would do that? Not a good look at all.

How do you get fired from your own website?

He didn't own Giant Bomb anymore.

dan probably doesn't care. afaik him and jeff never seemed super tight or anything beyond coworkers.

he left more or less exactly one year after brad vinny and alex. I bet red ventures paid him a bunch of money to stick around for at least a year and now that thats up and literal whos occupy the site he just said fuck it

Attached: ryan.jpg (320x425, 28.19K)

Red Ventures bought the site and made Jeff Bakalar (cuckshed jew) his boss.

Yesterday's stream made it VERY clear that this wasn't a planned career move on his terms. Some shit went down.