"No one wanted to be on that project because it ate people. It destroyed people...

>"No one wanted to be on that project because it ate people. It destroyed people,” one former developer on Fallout 76 told Kotaku. “The amount of people who would go to that project, and then they would quit [Bethesda] was quite high."

do you still have hope for Starfield?
kotaku.com/bethesda-zenimax-fallout-76-crunch-development-1849033233

Attached: ohnono.png (1082x821, 1.26M)

cool

Linking to kotaku should result in a permanent ban and 40 lashings.

based

based

tldr of whole article
>mtf tranny is mad at bestheda and quit because they had to actually do their job
>mad that other trannies quit
>section of article of ugly face
>quotes and testimates from other "women" who left due to feeling pressured by other male staff to carry their own weight

shut the fuck up

Any hope or faith I had left in Bethesda died when they released Skyrim the third time.

>had to work for 10 hours 6 days
>testers
>cried in shower
lol

Shut up your internet tribalist retard. Everything is globohomo'd to fuck and the imaginary lines in the sand don't matter anymore. Grow up.

I'd cry in the shower too if I had to play Fallout 76 for 60 hours.

Attached: 1374663557491.gif (485x282, 828.13K)

this

>One of the major criticisms of Fallout 76 was that it launched with no NPCs to interact with. Though there were some senior-level concerns about technical challenges, almost none of the Bethesda designers wanted the game to launch without NPCs. The design teams at both Rockville and Austin wanted NPCs to fill out the world of Fallout 76, but they say executive producer Todd Howard was not willing to budge all the way up ‘til launch.
Todd, you evil, evil person

Attached: childkiller.jpg (600x338, 56.27K)

/thread

giga based

I never had hope in the first place because I'm not a dumbass.

grow up faggot

My ex gf that filed a false rape charge against me worked on this game. Karma really is a bitch.

Wouldn't be an issue if you didn't look like a rapist

based

this. bethesda has yet to make a single good game. Why should it be good this time?

You can already be banned for advertising, linking directly to a site like kotaku or others should be ban worthy.

faggots