store.steampowered.com/app/1938090/Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_II
It's up.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 31.78K)

Don't care

yooo that's Pog!

fuck off.

>$70

>that fucking price

Attached: 1645980078512.png (907x916, 820.62K)

its on steam now so potential crack?

I guess they really are just copying cod4 story to the t

THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN ARMY

Attached: THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN ARMY.jpg (1280x720, 76.8K)

Mexican special forces are now your best buddies. Let's go amigos!

$90 CANADIAN FOR A COD GAME LOOOOOOOOL NOPE

>b-but it said steamcommunity in the URL!!!
I fucking told you, stupid faggot.

Everything about this including the trailer just screams "mediocrity with a high pricetag on it"

depends if it also uses battle.net drm. granted MW2R and Crash 4 is cracked so its likely

>кoклoвдyтиe мaндa вaйфaю

I hate Ghost. The entire gimmick of the skull face annoys me.

>$70
This is going to be the new normal with AAA isn't it? SE and Sony already are following this

70 (SEVENTY)
US
DOLLARS

oh wow first game to get community content since BO3
>$70
i was hoping this would be a console thing instead of pushing it on PC like how some games were 60 on console and 45 on PC

OY VEY JUST ACCEPT THE PRICE INCREASE, ANTI-SEMITE! IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE GAMING INDUSTRY IS A MULTIBILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY! I NEED MORE MONEY, YOU FUCKING GOY!

No because you need internet connection to even access menu in MW 2019. Game doesnt have offline mode unlike console versions. Someone would have to write server emulator or some shit like that and this wont happen obviously.

2009, is it you? I haven't heard from you in 13 years!

Neve rpay full price. Just buy the steam key at a reduced price, or download it for free.... or you know... have a job so you can have disposable income.

>waste all that men and material on a suicidal attack on the American Eastern Seaboard
>Still somehow have the manpower and gear required to attack France, Germany and the Czech Republic

Attached: 1543765051083.png (1111x1079, 942.83K)

it's $81 in my Slavic shithole (standard edition), and we usually have lower steam prices than Americans

100CAD after tax lmao