Can Japan save Cyberpunk?

Can Japan save Cyberpunk?

Attached: triggershit.jpg (1280x720, 188.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

communities.win/c/thedonald
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Netflix
no it'll be shit

that being said that yellow jacket in the game looks fly as fuck

Attached: 73.jpg (2560x1440, 654.28K)

>anime
>netflix

double whammy, it'll suck

It's directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi (Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, PSG) so I would like to think it's going to be decent at the very least. We'll see.

oh this reminds me, is cyberpunk fixed enough to be good yet?
I was planning on holding out til the game of the year edition drops. I like the premise but its clear the game was very unfinished on release.

Gurren Lagann falls off so bad when they move to the city. The show had me fully RA RA FIGHT THE POWAH then they became THE POWAH and the show got crazy boring crazy fast

Some of the most egregious technical issues are alleviated. None of the underlying design (or, lack of design) issues are addressed, as major game systems like AI can't just "be patched".

finally, i've been waiting forever for his next anime

>meme shit
>coom shit
>coom shit

lol so it's gonna be really bad

it's always been good. It's got parts about it that still suck (crafting is horribly done- literal Skyrim tier, melee is still OP and trivializes Very Hard still, etc) but even at launch I played it without issue.
Only people sobbing were last gen cucksolekeks.

Attached: 33.jpg (1003x1221, 317.75K)

>netflix
>japan

>Only people sobbing were last gen cucksolekeks.
self-detonating cars on most areas of the map because of the misaligned traffic paths happened on every version of the game, factually. if you did not see them, you did not play the game "at launch".

ok retard that only watches SOL tranime or yaoi bait shounenshit

it's on netflix so they're mandated to have at least one nigger and one faggot in it. hopefully they can combine the two and give him a small part.

>netflix

Attached: 1654010763150.jpg (598x610, 106.72K)

>Can Japan save Cyberpunk?
They're the ones who destroyed cyberpunk in the first place.

I think Imaishi's works are distinct and full of passion, his style really stands out in a positive way. The action is very well choreographed, dynamic, and the skillful manipulation of various angles are what makes his shows good. What do you like to watch?

They just produce. When it's Japanese studios, it's been pretty good so far. Just stay away from westoid shit (Castlevania).

That was like 3 episodes.

they murdered record of ragnarok

I haven't seen that. Picrel is good shit, but Netflix has little to do with it (they just distributed it). I'd recommend anyone to at least pirate it.

Attached: vvAZwI5Kd4n3PI7ZrXjYpBEgpp0-446480759.jpg (2048x1152, 782.44K)

>cant understand the reason for fighting the power
>doesn't realize that you fight the power to replace it with a new power structure
>just wants to rage against the machine with no ends and no purpose
you know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

Doro He Doro was pretty great, and I have high hopes for chainsaw man
but the level of animation, or lack there of, in what is an amazing action manga, is really a fucking crime
I'd suggest watching it just to see how bad things really can get

The little pony tail kid was headed down the path of the original Antispiral cockblocker. They kind of had to get that out of the way, but it's not even that long of a segment. Anons always misremember it being a longer arc than it was.

>Netflix
That company is already at the verge of it's death, stop giving it support and let it die.

>anime
DOA. That’s a clear sign of trash content.

The adaptation of Dorohedoro was a disgrace.

go back, tourist. here: communities.win/c/thedonald

I saw it happen like one time. I had less bugs in CP2077 than in some of the 'holy grail' games Any Forums loves to suck off. I also played VtM:B at release.
Between that and CP2077, guess what game was actually able to be completed?

Attached: 25.jpg (2560x1440, 815.15K)

the bugs were mainly consoles. the newer consoles run it pretty well though. the problem has always been the game itself is average and not what it could have been.