MGS2 will no longer be a glorified Pacman clone

youtube.com/watch?v=AGGNfOq8u3o

Attached: Metal Gear Solid 2 - The Substance Of Subsistence Third Person Camera Mod 5-27 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1005.88K)

>I know this game was built around this mechanic, but let's make it more like every other game instead!

This is how we got to this point.

Attached: mzuKUsd.jpg (1398x562, 280.03K)

Nice

looks terrible

wow very impressive, now do MG2

literally absolutely no point to this and that guy wasted his fucking time

lick

>what if i remove the soul of a game
I hate modders so much

neat curiosity but why would anyone play the game like this, it's claustrophobic as fuck

if philosophy is arguing with people who've been dead for a hundred years then Any Forums is arguing with game designers who've long since moved on

> i had to put in so much unneeded effort to make the game worse
this has to be some new cutting age autism.

this is a crime against humanity

Super cool! Now do it with Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3! Oh wait..

fatass snake

thats neat but the game is obviously not made with a free camera in mind, so its useless and it looks very claustrophobic

Goddamn. This dude made this whole mod in 4 weeks total. I wonder if that includes the time it took to reverse engineer MGS2 and MGS3. Can you imagine being this good at computers?

It's a mod, friend. Anyone playing with the mod has either beaten the game and wants to experience it a different way (giving people an excuse to replay it), or refused to play it how it was originally done.

>absolute salt from MGS fags showing how much better a free 3rd person camera is (that was in MGS3 after Kojima played the Splinter cell games)

Attached: SplinterCellCover.jpg (590x702, 84.55K)

Third person camera doesn't seem to work that well but I guess this is cool.

Now make the pressure sensitive buttons work for the PC version.

I always preferred the top down, more arcade-y style of the early Metal Gear games to the latter ones. This just feels like it would fuck with the game's difficulty in a bad way, since the entire layout was designed with that camera in mind.

Attached: 1653235955569.png (580x580, 304.98K)

non of SC games are even close to being as good or as interesting as MGS was. Is it a better stealth game? Maybe...barely Does it have ANYTHING interesting going on? No. Story? Music? Boss fights? Villains? Missions? Literally nothing.

t. dumb MGS child

Also undermines a lot of the design philosophy. Like, what is the point of the radar now?

MGS is older than SC retard.

This. It could be useful in some sections of the Plant chapter like the connecting bridges or Strut D but it legit looks like a hindrance on sections of the Tanker with the tiny as fuck corridors

And it's a series for babby weeaboo faggots who cant play real games with real stakes and realism in real world scenarios that require real world knowledge of geopolitics.

SC is not real.