Nintendo Direct June 15th

Disclaimer: I do not know everything that will be announced, my insider was only able to give me certain looks as to what was going to be shown first party wise and some third party wise. But it is as following (none of this is in particular order):

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3: New Trailer

• Mario and Rabbids SOH: New Trailer and Release Date of Nov. 4th

• Splatoon 3 Story Overview Trailer

Updates for Games Already Released
* New Boards for Mario Party Superstars as paid DLC. It’s in the Expansion Pack
* Mario Kart Wave 2 DLC: Sydney Sprint, New York Minute, Singapore Speedway, Mario Circuit, Sunset Wilde, DK Summit, Maple Treeway, Waluigi Stadium
* Nintendo Switch Sports Update, finally allowing you to use the JoyCon leg strap to play soccer matches.
NSO Updates
* Donkey Kong 64 and Conker’s Bad Fur Day are going to be released the next day.
* Game Boy will be releasing onto the base NSO, while Game Boy Color and Game Boy will be releasing onto the NSO Expansion Pack.

Some Third Party (that I know of):
* Tekken 4 will be releasing on the Switch. It has had some graphical upgrades apparently. Scheduled for November.
* Neon White releasing the same day as a shadow drop.
* Batman Arkham City Collection scheduled for August.
* Half Life Combo Pack releasing as a physical version and digital sometime in September.
* The Sims 3 is scheduled for July 22nd
* Alan Wake Remastered scheduled for October 20th.
Big First Party Games

* The Legend of Zelda: Fall of the Wild Scheduled for March 2023. We get a new trailer lasting around 3 minutes with some gameplay and some story cutscenes.
* Metroid Prime Remake scheduled for September 9th.
* Tomadochi Life 2 scheduled for October 28th
* Bayonetta 3 gets a new trailer and is scheduled for 2023. I don’t know why to be honest.
* Kirby’s Epic Collection scheduled for August 19th
* Metroid Prime 4 will also show up and won’t get any sort of tease or date from what my insider told me.

Attached: E9EDFFEC-47B9-4E09-8302-F3025DB8BE6E.jpg (1600x900, 37.87K)

ywnbaw

Attached: 1654581700445.jpg (1234x1070, 94.6K)

>Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Not being touched even with a 64ft pole, bad fake list

>Tomodachi Life 2
i fucking wish

>Fall of the wild
why even Try?

>Splatoon 3 story overview trailer
Why do people who don’t even watch Nintendo Directs make up these fucking idiotic leaks?

>tekken 4

Attached: aunty-shirley_1.jpg (1504x1109, 181.32K)

> FALL OF THE WILD
LOLOLOLLL, No way in hell nintendo would name a game with That much of a Retard title

The direct was already deconfirmed

>The Legend of Zelda: Fall of the Wild
You're better off just saying "The sequel to Breath of the Wild" because the crappy names people make are dead give aways.

Imagine having enough free time to write this fake bullshit

>no Silksong
It’s real.

>fall of the wild

Weak bait, nigger.

Attached: 91U3yUcIL6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1277, 281K)

Hey guys, based Miyamoto here. Todd Howard is forcing me to release all my Mario games on PC, and he's gonna put Bloodborne on switch.

Yeah OK

Bit of a pregnant woman moment if you ask me

Attached: 54A25CDF-9CD4-41BA-B1F5-D4648F8018C1.png (880x960, 362.43K)

>Conker’s Bad Fur Day
You're not very bright are you?

>The Sims
Yeah, they have 4 on Xbox so that's pos-
>3 (Three)
Lol

>mario mario
>luigi mario
>the mario brothers

>Metroid Prime 4 will also show up and won’t get any sort of tease or date from what my insider told me
How is it even possible to appear but not get any sort of reveal?

>Fall of the Wild
kys

Attached: b35.jpg (559x500, 55.25K)

This missed announcement of Direct might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew it wasn't set in stone that they would announce a Direct today but the hype they created with sales pattern made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Direct announcement was expected, they should've just done it.