What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Attached: 3A9D8B28-D188-4876-AB91-67719F773BCA.jpg (1768x943, 116.07K)

Which Nintendo dev team even made this

>make some low effort pack-in game to show off all the switch gimmicks
>charge 60 bucks for it
those tards wanted to charge full price for Wii Sports too and had to be talked down by Reggy

I think they made all of these as internal proof of concepts for the tech and then somebody with power told them to sell them as a game.

Even if it was a pack-in and not a standalone release, it's garbage compared to Nintendoland and Wii Sports.

give me a second

nevermind couldn't find the webm/gif or whatever that i was looking for

god damnit user

Martin Short is looking good these days

The penis one, I take it?

yeah, couldn't find it in my sea of files

Releasing this as a full game for 60 dollars is one of the most embarrassing things Nintendo has ever done. It's literally a gimmicky pack-in game. It's like if they sold shit like Face Raiders on the 3DS as a full game at launch for 40 bucks. It will never not be utterly baffling that this actually made it onto store shelves.

Attached: um.jpg (457x457, 26.26K)

epd 4
miitopia, labo, ring fit, game builder garage, and switch sports

>Releasing this as a full game for 60 dollars is one of the most embarrassing things Nintendo has ever done. It's literally a gimmicky pack-in game. It's like if they sold shit like Face Raiders on the 3DS as a full game at launch for 40 bucks. It will never not be utterly baffling that this actually made it onto store shelves.

They almost did the same thing with Wii Sports until Reggie told them fucking no and that it should be a pack-in title.

And IIRC in Japan Wii Sports was not a pack in game

Frankly, it never should have existed. Or shoukd have been sat on for ages and released for like $20 max. It was a shit product at an exorbitant price, but if they made it a pack in, it would have tainted the Switch brand as a shitty Wii. If they actually made a sequel, like rumors suggest, anyone involved in making that decision should be canned. But I doubt it’s true

Even the PS5's tech demo game is a free download.

>>charge 60 bucks for it
Which they didn't.

sneed

Attached: 1652226531165.gif (720x404, 2.63M)

drunk gameplay

The saddest part was seeing tendies shill this trash

there it is, nintendo's cockmongler

And where did this happen?
1-2 switch went completely under the radar because of BoTW.

The average PlayStation fan.