Black voices in gaming

youtube.com/watch?v=RBuzYa15Hck

Attached: file.png (1191x785, 1.14M)

I ain’t clicking on that shit

Attached: 1652662891801.jpg (1024x958, 83.53K)

TO THE TRASH BIN, THIS GOES.
RACIST PIECES OF SHIT.

Attached: IMG_20220217_093235.jpg (720x535, 87.92K)

Based. #RepresentationMatters

Attached: 1AAB9F65-97CC-4F33-A556-573F9A81D08B.png (986x600, 428.79K)

Wrong month

I'm so fucking tired of seeing this but even more so I'm so fucking tired of biting my tongue arround my friends who buy into this. I've found the best approach is to act oblivious because there's no way I'm going to parrot this patronizing crap

Attached: Nikitis.png (798x451, 290.61K)

As a black guy who wants to design games, I'm going to check this out.
Could use some motivation.

post yfw you see Burger Tank

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.97K)

Negative reactions to stuff like this are a bit overblown. Stuff like this is akin to having like, an Asian film festival. You would just let them have the festival, not screech about how these hypothetical Asian films don't need a platform of their own.

They dont

>Not a panel about black VAs shooting the shit as various characters they've played
Get this shit out of here. Also whats up with the half assed graffiti? Because niggers gotta destroy property and vandalize all the time? Way to stereotype blacks.

If your games were good you wouldn't need to screech i'm a nigger to get people to look at them.

>promo image includes garbage left all over, a can of purple for making lean and tools to go out and commit vandalism
man they really nailed it

Juneteenth bro, they get two black history months now. Expect May to become one as well in remembrance of St. Floyd.

Attached: NIGGERS.jpg (1280x720, 91.95K)

Not sure how true this is. For example, if the game is created from a black cultural perspective it would simply pique less interest from the general gaming public.

i set my alarm to wake up at 9 am because that one chart online showed that uploadvr was gonna be today at 11 am

i got 4 hours of sleep thinking i'd get to watch a compilation of fruit ninja-tier vr games i'm never gonna play but all i got was propaganda

and I am fucking ready for it. Let's go boys. It's not an E3 without random ideological shilling.

Ya dam right bro atleast we get to enjoy all this wonderful suffering together.

Only conference I WON'T be watching lol.

I make a point to try and watch everything. I need to experience all of the awful bullshit, no matter how bad it is. I never watch E3 only picking out the good things because 99% of it is going to be dogshit, and it's why I love the event. Every year you also do get that 1% of something really fun that makes it unironically worth watching too though, but hot damn I wanna see how bad it gets.

I do this every year and I love it.

Wow, I can't even begin to comprehend somebody so fucking pathetic. I'm white, and one of my favorite tv shows was fresh prince of bel air, just because I thought it was pretty funny. Fucking imagine being so pathetic, you cannot enjoy something unless its literally your tribe on screen.

>already has over double the dislikes
lol

All the fake black activism is literally just a money laundering scheme combined with a Mammy Show

Attached: 1591181328276.jpg (680x680, 41.85K)

But I watch all the conferences because yes I know there will be lots of bad parts, but I want to experience those surprising bad parts with the community as they happen in real time. You can tell people about it after the fact, but if you were not there it won't be the same. As for "literal race obsessed garbage: the conference" its not gonna be funny for being bad, just really obviously boring and un self aware bad, and those I can do without.

getting ready to watch the gorilla channel on the gorilla collective let's go

Perfectly fair. I have friends who just don't watch E3 and just look at the headlines afterwards, which is also fine to do and arguably the smartest thing to do haha.

I like to watch as much as possible because the suffering is part of the fun, but yeah I completely get that.

Lefty gaslighter, you make all your grooming, hormone pushing, and retarded nigger lover pandering seem to benign.

yo is that barack obama

Is Barret's VA featured in this? He was fucking great.

Attached: 1654594964430.jpg (943x500, 68.02K)

Why can’t I hear what they’re saying?

Yeah I'm not really screeching about it. If I didn't wanna watch it I could just not watch it, I'm just here to shitpost about it like I am for every E3 event. Maybe it's a little corny and dumb to have them pushing shit like this at E3 but whatever, that's the most I have to say about it.

Dey let black peoples make the vidya games? That's amazin!

Attached: 1628655924936.png (275x314, 42.28K)

I think Amira West is the hottest body alive.

Attached: imgs_touch.jpg (826x959, 72.02K)

>non profit organization
code for money laundering