Bowlbo

thoughts?

Attached: 1656951592c9267398489595f3d7a25aeafdcd19r1-1622-2048v2_hq.jpg (811x1024, 35.04K)

I think it's not out yet.

why though? its a simple 2d platformer made in unity. i can follow a youtube guide and make a complete game in a week

do it, faggot

most of dev time is spent making assets and design the levels well no?

Holy fucking Dunning Kruger

I refuse to relinquish any further mental capacity in attempting to devine the nature of being unable to create a simple platformer in unity. Programming physics and making certain mechanics function properly within the space of levels should be a sophomore exercise in coding. I would suggest stealing or looking at the source code for sonic as a primer on the nature of 2D physics and attempt to copy the meaning and logic of said physics, because the only people who would play such a game are ADHD riddled children who are only interested in completion rather than depth of mechanical implementation.

what?

who cares about assets if it doesn't feel good enough to make me keep playing. Also designing the levels good hardly matters when the gameplay is fast and doesn't require much thought. Sonic figured this out 15 years ago.

It’ll be satisfying to see this game be garbage. Oney has spent so much time over the years shitting on other peoples games and it’ll be a nice wakeup call for how hard games development is and how you can’t just throw money at an inexperienced team and get something worth playing

samefag kill yourself, also
>the only people who would play such a game are ADHD riddled children
games are for children

okay you got me but im still right

Attached: file.png (558x169, 10.18K)

fucking lol

Attached: 1502739526188 laugh.gif (484x454, 527.67K)

It makes sense Chris would make a bland 2D platformer with a goofy name He has such shit taste in games.

samefag

Damn

Attached: file.png (343x122, 5.19K)

They're pretty nice about shitty games made by small developers or some kid. It's the AAA stuff they shit all over.

he's not your friend nor does he care about you interest posting about his aborted effort, sure people will play it but it will be under the veil of playing something someone they like made. It's not a test of your effort or skill at that point, it's a test of how much people like giving you attention. Imagine receiving a macaroni picture from your child. You're not going to call them retarded, but you have to acknowledge it out of obligation. Enjoy this pity reply and reinvent yourself.

Nice try shooper, one of those was me

im not telling you to kill yourself because of some youtube fag ive never heard of, im telling you to kill yourself cause youre a faggot

I made the thread so yes I'm a faggot.

It'll be cool to see it fail.

so did you just make a thread so you could talk to yourself about how much you dont like some dude?

no?

Attached: file.png (258x158, 6.83K)

game grumps made a shitty game and i think it made like 5,000,000 even though nobody played it.
right after this happened oney decided to do the same. i think he's going to make 5,000,000 and nobody is going to play it.

I did. You riddled me out. I was playing both sides like a schizo. But I fucked up and told you.

I want to stab homeless people

I think Bowlbo looks fun and has a unique art style, I hope we hear some news on it soon.
Same for Dingdong and Julian's games